BOLTON SACKED DUE TO INCOMPETENCE-Live breaking news from Socrates2.

Remove this Banner Ad

screenshot_20190603-141544_gallery-jpg.685907

Whoa, Ben Cousins has really got his act together. :oops:

Apparently SOS is down in Sorrento with his sons and Jo Bailey getting haircuts and buying designer clothes. SOS is also washing the blood off his hands and counting his money.
images - 2019-06-03T151818.460.jpeg

A press conference has been called for today to flick Brendan Bolton and not before time.The worst AFL coach since Mark Neeld.
Neeld had a better record over his last 33 matches.

I'm not fully satisfied until Silvagni is sacked and they ask him to return half his salary.
Then SOS squeals to the AFL for a second time about Carkton's under the table payments.

I believe former Carlton player and current St Kilda assistant coach Brett Ratten would be the ideal choice to coach Carlton.
I think they asked him the day before the Shanghai match, which would explain the sudden onset of diahorrea he experienced.

Neeld had a better record over his last 33 matches.
Neeld was bloody lucky that the AFL initiated two start up clubs in his time at the helm. His record is "inflated" with some cheap wins over GWS and Gold Coast and would otherwise have just a single win over the druggies from Tullamarine.

Neeld was bloody lucky that the AFL initiated two start up clubs in his time at the helm. His record is "inflated" with some cheap wins over GWS and Gold Coast and would otherwise have just a single win over the druggies from Tullamarine.
Minor details. ;)

I believe former Carlton player and current St Kilda assistant coach Brett Ratten would be the ideal choice to coach Carlton.
If they offer him the job and Ratten has any sense he'll tell Carlton to GAGF. It'd be like going back to an abusive partner, he deserves better.

If they offer him the job and Ratten has any sense he'll tell Carlton to go away. It'd be like going back to an abusive partner, he deserves better.
Yes, why would Ratts go back to Carlton? They already sacked him once and they were winning games at that time.

Why have you got a shooped picture of a Brisbane player in here?

I think I might start a thread, and call it the A Carnt Above mood barometer.

It may be illustrative to many to monitor over time the remarkable synchronicity between Hawthorn's fading fortunes and your apparent mental age.

And if you want me to fellate you, just ask - instead of trying to sneak your crank into a bag and hoping I'll take note of your sage advice and eat it..

You are taking this well.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with a Bolton is it can just be bolted off. Or as some would say "unbolted"

If they offer him the job and Ratten has any sense he'll tell Carlton to GAGF. It'd be like going back to an abusive partner, he deserves better.
Mods where my Flogstradamus badge at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back