Bombers a cert to go 8-1

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys i guess with the benefit of hindsight he can take it back, you see the thing with beating freo is that you think they are a good team but the thing is when we win we are good when we lose the opposite complies
Suckerz:D

I'm being very objective here fellas, because I think we're actually a big big chance to go 9-0. Still for the life of me, can't see which game we'll drop out of the following 7 games >>

Carlton, St Kilda, Pies, Hawks, Roos, Brisbane and Tigers.

Will do the AFL wonders to have the Bombers back as a power again, after all we were the last Vic team to win a flag and, no offence, but you just can't rely on Saints, Dogges, Demons and Cats from flying the flag as they're not exactly got the winning culture of a mega club like us.

All Vics should cheer for the mighty red and black.

You are an abo****e joke and pretty much sum up why Essendon supporters bar the few ones who stick around on this board ie mantis and ari are pathetic

Where did all the Bombers fans in this thread go? Except for Gary who has done a number on them for sure. I wonder who he barracks for anyway? ;)

I'm being very objective here fellas, because I think we're actually a big big chance to go 9-0. Still for the life of me, can't see which game we'll drop out of the following 7 games >>

Will do the AFL wonders to have the Bombers back as a power again, after all we were the last Vic team to win a flag and, no offence, but you just can't rely on Saints, Dogges, Demons and Cats from flying the flag as they're not exactly got the winning culture of a mega club like us.

Hey why don't you PM me and we can arrange for you to come over and take a long hard suck on my a$$

You are an abo****e joke and pretty much sum up why Essendon supporters bar the few ones who stick around on this board ie mantis and ari are pathetic

The number of intellectually challenged neanderthals on this thread is quite extraordinary. You should all travel to Napier Street and kneel before the front steps of Windy Hill.

I heard Alex Ferguson interviewed recently and he said that whilst Man Utd are a great club, they live in the shadow of the Essendon Football Club.

The disrespect shown to the reigning Victorian champions is close to blasphemy. Quite a few of you need to take a good, hard look at yourselves in the mirror.

Disappointing.

Hey why don't you PM me and we can arrange for you to come over and take a long hard suck on my a$$

From what i've heard on the size of your a$$ mate, i just don't have the few weeks it would take to finish the job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The number of intellectually challenged neanderthals on this thread is quite extraordinary. You should all travel to Napier Street and kneel before the front steps of Windy Hill.

I heard Alex Ferguson interviewed recently and he said that whilst Man Utd are a great club, they live in the shadow of the Essendon Football Club.

The disrespect shown to the reigning Victorian champions is close to blasphemy. Quite a few of you need to take a good, hard look at yourselves in the mirror.

Disappointing.
lame

Disappointing.

If you are going to try and be clever, you may think about injecting some intellectual argument, not outright bluster. If you havent noticed yet, this type of Lou Richards stuff, died out 20 years ago.

Time for a bump. :D

Agree with hawkmania but then we have posts like this when we lost a couple. Really everyone is biased in thier opinions and likes to assume the best/worst when it suits them.

it was a fair call at the time given you were 3-4 with Bris, Rich, Syd, WC & Port to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back