Prediction Bookmarked

Remove this Banner Ad

Together we can make BF great again.

When the * board send its posters, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending posters that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing PEDs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some (Doss, RedmanWasHere), I assume, are good posters.”

LET'S BUILD A WALL AND MAKE * PAY FOR IT!!!

When the * board send its posters, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending posters that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing PEDs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some (Doss, RedmanWasHere), I assume, are good posters.”

LET'S BUILD A WALL AND MAKE * PAY FOR IT!!!
Fake news

Cmon you campaigners … make a statement ...

10-11 WINS in the finals mix

Teague to bring run and gun back, albeit a high forward press. CFC to be ranked top 4 in I50.

70000 members.

AFLW to take the cup

Cmon you campaigners … make a statement ...

10-11 WINS in the finals mix

70000 members.

AFLW to take the cup
Way to get off the fence Tinman

Way to get off the fence Tinman

Requote it Jab I have added more. I was super impressed with his high forward press. Love how Marchy/Jones were almost playing off a wing!!

SAMO begins to throw some weight around....club top 3
Stocker ends up best 22 ...2020
Cunners shows his grunt and nouse....
Walsh we are sure of ...
Gov ..easy best 22
C.CURNOW full recovery returns by June
Cripps,ED,Murph....work well
Everyone goes well....
the LIST has gone from the worst ever...[which went on a while] to normal trending with genuine potential
If Teague..lets the 22 run unleashed we could see a Dogs style relentless attacking style....to some extent
Why not...
Back 6 has been solid for a while.....
Mids dramatic improvement.....huge here

Question....can forwards carve holes into oppositions ?????

when that happens ....no body with want to play CFC and we get to pick trades:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dow will be our second best midfielder come the end of the year (in this scenario Walsh is still a winger and Murph has taken a slight step back).
Don't sleep on Setters :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back