Box Hill 2024 game replays (links only no chat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 2, 2022
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Background
Last year being overseas I asked a fellow poster to share replay links for Box Hill games so I could avoid seeing the game scores on the AFL website. A few other people asked me about it so I thought having a thread where anyone can post each replay link made the most sense.

Note: this is not for game comments as that defeats the purpose of not knowing what happened, so please continue that as normal under the box hill thread.

Last edited:
It is up - see post #5 above

Weird though. It didn't show up and still hasn't on the match page on the AFL site. It only shows the highlights. Yet the URL suggests it IS there. The only reason I can think is because it was the Channel 7 featured video, it is limited to victoria (I have to change my location to Melbourne to see it on 7plus. All the other games show up on the afl match site for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if there is a way to download these and watch offline somehow? I’ve got a30+ hour plane flight coming up and would love to watch this match to pass time.
You could screen record the game if you can put it on and be bothered leaving it stream for 2 hours, can do it on any apple device

Anyone know if there is a way to download these and watch offline somehow? I’ve got a30+ hour plane flight coming up and would love to watch this match to pass time.
You could use "download helper" if you use windows.

Just for those overseas, there were no VFL matches this week (VFL was playing SANFL in an all stars game this week.)

Here is this week's VFLW match replay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back