Box Hill Punt Road 11.30 30/6/18 Tigers TV Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Snippa is ok. Looked nasty. Bolton looks class above, would like him to string a run of good games together before picking him. Anyone know what his form has been like pre-bye?
3rd good game ina row

I would have thought Garthwaite may be considered for Vlastuin.
This is a good call. Garth held his own against Geelong, he could be handy against the Crows talls, then play Broad as the Vlastuin role who pushes up the ground.

I like both those players but I think those changes are unlikely- not like for like players at all and so it might upset the team dynamic a bit too much.

Replacing two half back / mid/ defensive players with a small forward and a tall forward means we have to shuffle even more players around to restructure.
Bolton played midfield today and Moore was everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garthwaite comes in for vlaustain for sure...
Just the debate who takes concas spot, dimma indicated Higgins would play more midfield time now so I definitely would either pick Bolton or Moore to take Higgins position...
must admit the thought of having Bolton to join rioli, Castagna and butler is mouth watering

Corey's problem is he can't seem to cope (at this stage) to the pace of the game at senior level. Would love to seen Bolton play as a mid/winger as that was his position as a junior IIRC and he has been forced to play as a small forward which is a specialized position and doesn't cope as well. Loves the open spaces where he can use his pace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back