Bracken bashers a bit quiet

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
to the jerkoffs that had lots to say against young bracken , you are a bit quiet ! He bowled well and will be even better now he has got the first match nerves out of the way

Originally posted by eastaugh36:
to the jerkoffs that had lots to say against young bracken , you are a bit quiet ! He bowled well and will be even better now he has got the first match nerves out of the way
Not quiet at all East baby, 1/30 MY GOD hes a champion!!!!!!!!!!! What a sensational debut against the might of the WI, Sherwin Campbell caught at 3rd mann, what a huuuuge wicket. Sorry Easty the Juries still out on Bracken, he might well become a good bowler, the point we were trying to make was that others eg Fleming,Dale,Wilson deserved a game before him

Turn it up!

Did you actually watch the game there easty?

Hackens stats were OK because he blowed utter rubbish and couldn't hit the friggin pitch, 2-3 full tosses per over.

If the Windies had a decent team they would of flogged him over the park.

Who gives a rats about him anymore, Fleming will replace him soon and he'll just be another trivia question.

Well Easty
I suppose Bracken is a better choice than Paul 'Fat Arse' Wilson.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Is Joe Scuderi still playing for SA.He must of had photos of SA selectors
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
"Its like something out of the twighlighty show about the zone".

But the Australian team isn't an Australian team at the moment, just a NSW version with a few token players thrown in. The original point to the argument.

Cricket sux this summer anyway, bring back the footy!

Bracken is still a joke! He shouldnt be in the side! 1/30 isnt the best stats!

Lee will be ready by Sunday and Bracken will be carrying the drinks!

When the 1st 4 games are over Fleming will be called into the side and Bracken will be back where he belongs Merc Cup!

Mags

blocker wilson is a better choice than alot of others you moron, scuderi was a talented allrounder too.
mags - you know zilch, 1/30 are great figures for 10 overs, most captains would like their bowlers to bowl at 3 an over, if they all did that the opponents will only score 150, bracken will be improved by his first up effort too

piss off ant
mags - I dont care how he does it but if he can limit the opposition to just 3 an over regularly then I want him in the team
Easty i think youll find he only bowled 9 overs, so the average is 3.33! doesnt change the fact he shouldnt have been in the side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blocker wilson is a better choice than alot of others you moron, scuderi was a talented allrounder too.
mags - you know zilch, 1/30 are great figures for 10 overs, most captains would like their bowlers to bowl at 3 an over, if they all did that the opponents will only score 150, bracken will be improved by his first up effort too

Are you talking about Paul Wilson the bloke just has figures of 0/31 off 4 overs against Zimbabwe.

His first over was very good. From memory, it was a maiden and he did well to get a wicket shortly after. The last few overs he bowled some terrible balls which better teams like South Africa would have done more with. The jury is still out on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back