Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeGoey did worse and Sier is getting more flak. Hmm

What he said is not court worthy. Off the cuff remark hoping he could get laid.
Stupid yes.
Pretty well known amongst youth that Tinder is a terrible site to find a long term partner.

Most of us have said stupid disrespectful comments to the opposite sex sometime in our lives.
Goes for the girls here too.
Do you think JDG is copping no flak? I doubt it. It wasn’t yesterday and you haven’t obviously followed the suggestions he shouldn’t even be able to play footy pending his court case.

So tell me how is Sier copping more?

And it wasn’t on Tinder.

Waiting for the melts when the new coach comes on board, looks at our list, notices a distinct lack of players in the 22-25yo bracket and an even more noticeable lack of big bodied inside mids and says to Wrighty "how the fu** has the club given up on this kid - he's pretty good and we actually need him"...
Doubt it

I surmised 'railing' may be a reference to snorting lines of cocaine but fortunately google relieved me of that ignorant assumption.

It’s actually a reference to skateboarding, evidently Sier wants to blow off some steam at the skate park.

It’s actually a reference to skateboarding, evidently Sier wants to blow off some steam at the skate park.
So when kiddies are talking to each other about their skateboarding triumphs, boasting about the latest railing they gave their board, they are unaware of the sexual connotations of their boasts?! Apparently 'railing' refers not just to sex but to 'wild sex', but then it also has other meanings such as to crtiticise severely. If I was Sier, I would use the defence of mistaken interpretation of the meaning of his tweet.

Seems to be word going around that Sier will not be offered a new contract at the Pies. I, for one, am disappointed that 'Bear' never fully realised his potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the reports lately were he might get one more crack?

Might have been Sam Edmund, said he hadn’t heard anything about him moving, and so everyone assumed from that that he was staying rather than being delisted.

I would be surprised if he didn’t find a new home, he’ll probably put his head down too and make us look stupid.

I'm still hoping (possibly against all hope) he is re-signed maybe on a 1+1 contract, puts his head down under the new fitness and coaching team and makes us look smart.

It's a pipe dream I know but one can still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back