Media Breaking News: Baghdad Bombers Big 3 To Sever Ties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anything happen whilst I was on vacation ?
This is major enough. It's hard enough moving on from this. I've offered counseling and other services to our squad and employees but have been greeted with WFL go fetch us two meat pies and one with sauce.

I understand that everyone is grieving like myself and there is anger associated with grief but I know the processes will be long and difficult to get through.

Not all of us approach clubs ourselves WW we like to be chased

Chased :think: ......oh to be chased ....I'll have you know though, I do not approach clubs

I've already been rejected by every club ....the Bombers allowed me to join under their "Affirmative Action Program" for the disadvantaged & rejected Qooty players

This is major enough. It's hard enough moving on from this. I've offered counseling and other services to our squad and employees but have been greeted with WFL go fetch us two meat pies and one with sauce.

I understand that everyone is grieving like myself and there is anger associated with grief but I know the processes will be long and difficult to get through.
Look on the bright side .....at last we'll get the Team Sheets done correctly

Chased :think: ......oh to be chased ....I'll have you know though, I do not approach clubs

I've already been rejected by every club ....the Bombers allowed me to join under their "Affirmative Action Program" for the disadvantaged & rejected Qooty players
We were embraced and now left to try and carry on from this major announcement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty, you’re a captain in waiting. If the unthinkable happens, and this becomes a reality, the Bombers will need a steadying influence, and a strong leader...

If this comes to fruition, you may need to reconsider your retirement.
Sorry Coach. I've loved my time here, but if I can be frank for a second, I won't let your crazy plans get in the way of my crazy one.

Also, dont call me Frank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back