BREAKING NEWS | Ljp86 plays 600 SFA games

Remove this Banner Ad

Ljp86 600 Games.png

SFA CHAMPION LJP86 BRINGS UP 600 GAMES

The City of Sweet was brought to a standstill today after finding out that Dragons champion and Sweet FA games record holder Ljp86 will become the first player to hit the 600-game mark. In what has been a low key week for the veteran, one could be forgiven for not knowing it was coming up with the complete lack of media attention or even mention of the milestone in any way, shape or form.

Rumours are swirling that the SFA Committee is on high alert after hearing about fans illegally trying to enter Dragon Island and in particular, Ljp86's Lair on Sunday. In keeping with their annual tradition when playing the Roys, all senior citizens have half priced entry into the venue. This has brought about growing concerns that fans and players from outside the Roys will attempt to disguise themselves as Roys in order to get 50% off to witness history.

It has been a tough year for the Dragons entering venues with their access to Spotswood now demoted to Warriors Premiership Cabinet edition. Old Boys captain and known team sheet enthusiast Tigerturbulance destroyed every last access card... until of course he was tapped on the shoulder to be informed by Supreme Leader Elton Johns Wig that the Old Boys would not be hosting the Dragons this year... and that they could not try and write off the loss of those cards on tax. Next time the Dragons visit though - after Ljp86's 600th game which is happening this weekend - they will expect a warm welcome.

I know what Headless is thinking. "Just how can you slash your ticket prices for a home game and make up that revenue?" Well I'm glad you asked this question my dear Headless. The answer which was pretty obvious is we double the children's tickets. You know, really punish the high-earners of society. Plus, did you know that if Ljp86 had a kid born when he started now that kid would be 18 years-old and wouldn't have to pay double prices at their dad's 600th, which is this weekend if you hadn't heard.

But back on point about Ljp86's 600th game this weekend, I am thrilled to announce that ClarkeM and Grand Uncle Horace will hold the banner so their favourite player can run onto the field. They passed on their well wishes, and in particularly Clarkey thinks of Ljp86 fondly because he was around when the Wonders were actually winning flags. As a sidenote, Ljp86 has won three flags, and in case you haven't heard yet, he's playing his 600th game this weekend!

But enough on that, let's talk about Ljp86's 600th game!

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 11.53.58 pm.png
Table credit of Hate's Sweet FA Plus which have not been plagiarised without credit. Ping: Barrybran

As you can see from above, there are lots of numbers. In fact, they are more numbers than anyone else in existence. While okeydoke7 is chief data inspector on one particular row, as you can see from above, Ljp86 has just hogged most of the records... leave some for the rest of us sheesh!

But to end this on a more serious note, congratulations to the living legend that is Ljp86 as he continues to break ceilings and lead the way for the rest of us. Hopefully you come out and have a ripper and the team can have a win 👍

View attachment 1917307

The City of Sweet was brought to a standstill today after finding out that Dragons champion and Sweet FA games record holder Ljp86 will become the first player to hit the 600-game mark. In what has been a low key week for the veteran, one could be forgiven for not knowing it was coming up with the complete lack of media attention or even mention of the milestone in any way, shape or form.

Rumours are swirling that the SFA Committee is on high alert after hearing about fans illegally trying to enter Dragon Island and in particular, Ljp86's Lair on Sunday. In keeping with their annual tradition when playing the Roys, all senior citizens have half priced entry into the venue. This has brought about growing concerns that fans and players from outside the Roys will attempt to disguise themselves as Roys in order to get 50% off to witness history.

It has been a tough year for the Dragons entering venues with their access to Spotswood now demoted to Warriors Premiership Cabinet edition. Old Boys captain and known team sheet enthusiast Tigerturbulance destroyed every last access card... until of course he was tapped on the shoulder to be informed by Supreme Leader Elton Johns Wig that the Old Boys would not be hosting the Dragons this year... and that they could not try and write off the loss of those cards on tax. Next time the Dragons visit though - after Ljp86's 600th game which is happening this weekend - they will expect a warm welcome.

I know what Headless is thinking. "Just how can you slash your ticket prices for a home game and make up that revenue?" Well I'm glad you asked this question my dear Headless. The answer which was pretty obvious is we double the children's tickets. You know, really punish the high-earners of society. Plus, did you know that if Ljp86 had a kid born when he started now that kid would be 18 years-old and wouldn't have to pay double prices at their dad's 600th, which is this weekend if you hadn't heard.

But back on point about Ljp86's 600th game this weekend, I am thrilled to announce that ClarkeM and Grand Uncle Horace will hold the banner so their favourite player can run onto the field. They passed on their well wishes, and in particularly Clarkey thinks of Ljp86 fondly because he was around when the Wonders were actually winning flags. As a sidenote, Ljp86 has won three flags, and in case you haven't heard yet, he's playing his 600th game this weekend!

View attachment 1917336
Table credit of Hate's Sweet FA Plus which have not been plagiarised without credit. Ping: Barrybran

As you can see from above, there are lots of numbers. In fact, they are more numbers than anyone else in existence. While okeydoke7 is chief data inspector on one particular row, as you can see from above, Ljp86 has just hogged most of the records... leave some for the rest of us sheesh!

But to end this on a more serious note, congratulations to the living legend that is Ljp86 as he continues to break ceilings and lead the way for the rest of us. Hopefully you come out and have a ripper and the team can have a win 👍
Yes, Ljp86 is certainly a grizzled old campaigner, indeed a more perfect Dragon can simply not be possible!

Good on ya, Grand Vizier of the Sweet FA, Ljp86!

Big milestone Dragons!! Massive occasion at home this week against the Roys for Ljp86's big one. Time to fire up for what is sure to be a great game in front of the home fans. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

nahnah is this the team you said you were joining
Chase Hunt GIF by Larian Studios

nahnah Headless serial_thrilla
#togetheratlast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh hello Pie 4 Life Hope the Covid symptoms are easing today, especially after reading your 600xfeverish OP.

I see Ljp’s hero Nepo Marsh reverted to standard contributions. Still I hope he enjoys todays loss to the team the Drags are playing.

View attachment 1917307

View attachment 1917336

Yes, Ljp86 is certainly a grizzled old campaigner, indeed a more perfect Dragon can simply not be possible!

Good on ya, Grand Vizier of the Sweet FA, Ljp86!

Well done Ljp86 on hitting a very very very impressive milestone

View attachment 1917479

I'm looking forward to playing my 600th game in round 7 in S83.

Congrats Ljp86.

Thanks for the kid words guys, very much appreciated. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back