Media BREAKING NEWS: An Early East Side Hawks Blow

Remove this Banner Ad

breaking-news-news.gif

It's been a successful start to season 37 recruiting for the East Side Phoenix now renamed East Side Hawks, but have they gone too far this time?

Our investigators found a qweet by a Wonder co-captain who was set to move East.

Untitled.png

Where is the cheese man off to now?

Will he return to the Wonders?

Is Tigerturbulance 's offer still valid?

Is there another club in the running?

fenixtotal.gif

The Hawks are already in shambles with season 37 team members already walking out.

Who is next?

Will Callums_Guns remain to pick up the pieces? or will he be out shortly too?

The Hawks in name, The Phoenix in spirit.

blunder-princess-bride-you-fool.gif

The rumours circulating across the league appear to be true. The Hawks in turmoil. Some within the club aren't happy with the name change. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Plenty of news floating around about the Phoenix players.... a few are definitely OUT!

Now they can't get their star recruits to stay for more than five minutes.

SHAMBLES!

BREAKING NEWS: Baghdad Bombers are looking to change the name of their Under 18 side to the Baghdad Phoenix, so to members of the East Side Dorks who would like to remain a Phoenix, well with a bit of face paint we can replicate pimples on your face & sneak you into the team.
IMG_5083.jpeg So see you at the Bombers Phoenix 😉

breaking-news-news.gif

It's been a successful start to season 37 recruiting for the East Side Phoenix now renamed East Side Hawks, but have they gone too far this time?

Our investigators found a qweet by a Wonder co-captain who was set to move East.

View attachment 1867699

fenixtotal.gif

The Hawks are already in shambles with season 37 team members already walking out.

Who is next?

Shocked to hear a club signing a player without their agreement

Although l am more shocked at the different fonts and lack of spacing between said diffrent fonts used in this obviously non doctored message from the cheese

Shocked to hear a club signing a player without their agreement

Although l am more shocked at the different fonts and lack of spacing between said diffrent fonts used in this obviously non doctored message from the cheese
The qweet may be arguable but the news remains true.

breaking-news-news.gif

View attachment 1867699

fenixtotal.gif

Who is next?

Wait, damicky is competent enough to use twitter? That’s the biggest news scandal of all!

BREAKING NEWS: Baghdad Bombers are looking to change the name of their Under 18 side to the Baghdad Phoenix, so to members of the East Side Dorks who would like to remain a Phoenix, well with a bit of face paint we can replicate pimples on your face & sneak you into the team.
View attachment 1867747 So see you at the Bombers Phoenix 😉
If you want to recruit the Cheese to Bombers Grav go ahead... You have our permission :blueheart:

OOB applications.png

:warning::warning:But I do warn you that his repeated applications at OOB have been rejected... again.... and again.... and again! :warning::warning:

If you want to recruit the Cheese to Bombers Grav go ahead... You have our permission :blueheart:

View attachment 1867833

:warning::warning:But I do warn you that his repeated applications at OOB have been rejected... again.... and again.... and again! :warning::warning:
His applications to you or your applications to him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His applications to you or your applications to him?
OOB do not want and WILL NOT be signing the Cheese for Season 37
Despite his repeated applications to OOB for a position (^^^ see above pic)

1701949428014.png
A Stinky cheese is.... well.... stinky!

Wait, damicky is competent enough to use twitter? That’s the biggest news scandal of all!
I wasn't even aware Twitter was still a thing, I thought once Musk took over everyone realised it was trash.

must have learnt something in his five minutes at the Hawks

AUR v Damicky was not the off season beef I expected but I’m here for it

I wasn't even aware Twitter was still a thing, I thought once Musk took over everyone realised it was trash.

Twitter is basically the only thing the Americans use. Facebook and to a degree instagram are only really being used by boomers over there from what my mates tell me. Braklet could confirm?

Twitter is basically the only thing the Americans use. Facebook and to a degree instagram are only really being used by boomers over there from what my mates tell me. Braklet could confirm?
I find Twitter to be boring and full of morons, so I guess that's why Americans use it so much.

I honestly don't see the point of it, it's just like a poor mans Facebook.

I find Twitter to be boring and full of morons, so I guess that's why Americans use it so much.

Preaching to the choir mate

Since I consider all social media the downfall of humankind, really can't say.

They all suck ass.

Wait wait wait, you think Farcebook is some sort of refuge from "boring and full of morons?"

I love you man, but we need to have a serious talk.

They all suck ass.

And is there a tenable link between the cheese use of social media and his SFA downfall?

They all suck ass.

Possibly the most sage words written here on Big Footy and certainly the SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back