Breakout

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Sinn
Yep, Josh. Given the footy he has missed over the last 3 years he could be boom or bust- an A grader or not make it at all.

If he has a break out year, watch out. Rozee Butters Duursma Georgiades Sinn Horne-Francis- 6 top shelf players to build a generation around.

Hamish Hartlett is training the house down and looks in ripping shape, I reckon he's in for a huuuuuge year.

Butters has allready been an AA squad player in 2021 - so I would not be talking of break out. Jase continues to develop. Sinn I will be happy if he gets on park and shows something. Lachie Jones is in discussion but really needs to lock down position. Bergmann is interesting one - huge pre season in 21 and played some good football before 2022 campaign was cruelled through sickness. Will be watching. With Amon gone im hopeful that we will be talking about a break out year from either Farrell or Bonner - we need someone to drive transition from the back half. At the front end, I'm tipping a breakout year and 35 plus goals from georgiades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamish Hartlett is training the house down and looks in ripping shape, I reckon he's in for a huuuuuge year.
Yeah I reckon he moves in to the midfield this year.

Butters has allready been an AA squad player in 2021 - so I would not be talking of break out. Jase continues to develop. Sinn I will be happy if he gets on park and shows something. Lachie Jones is in discussion but really needs to lock down position. Bergmann is interesting one - huge pre season in 21 and played some good football before 2022 campaign was cruelled through sickness. Will be watching. With Amon gone im hopeful that we will be talking about a break out year from either Farrell or Bonner - we need someone to drive transition from the back half. At the front end, I'm tipping a breakout year and 35 plus goals from georgiades
A few days ago I caught about five minutes of SEN Breakfast with Lyon and Kornes. The latter was talking about things not to do in the offseason and spoke about weight (fat) gain. He then said that he had been sent photos of a current Port player who had put on a lot of weight in the postseason so that his arse looked huge in one of these photos. Kornes mentioned that it was a young player, not yet established in the first 22 who had struggled with injury so far in his career.

It took me a while to figure out who it might be, but I reckon it’s Lachie Jones.

Bit early really have a guess. If I expect anybody to ‘breakout’, it would have to be JHT. Was fairly average in 2022.

Sinn first needs to get on the park and stay injury free. More likely 2024 than 2023.

Bergman and Georgiades to step up and be consistent first 23. Jace will be better. Butters back to AA form as he continues to improve from his injury.

Edit: Lachie Jones could surprise in 2023

Last edited:
Farrell.

3 x 20+ possession games in the last 4 games of the year, with a disparate potpourri of advanced stats like contested marks and goal assists.

18 months removed from the ACL and with a full preseason there’s no reason why he can’t put it all together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back