BRING ON ADELAIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
well yes we did lose, and yes its not good to start the season with a lose, BUT for some of us (well basically only me) theres some good news.

Round 2 sees the guys play their first interstate game for the season, and its in my home town of adelaide. WOO HOO
biggrin.gif
the guys r flying over on the friday b4 the game, and training at footy park in the afternoon, (ill be there
wink.gif
) and then have a relaxing day in the city on saturday (only cos there is nothing to do over here)
and then saturday at 3pm the party will start with our traditional pre match drinks and nibbles, b4 heading to the game and helping the cheersquad with the banner. (hmmm close up). After cheering the guys to victory against the Cows (deliberate spelling error)we will head up to the bar in the members stand and celebrate with the boys, of course u have to buy them drinks cos they have no money with them, but hey its all worth it.
After mingling with the players it will be time to head home and just ponder what a spectacle i saw just hours earlier.

Do u guys have anything like this in melbourne? just wondering
smile.gif

Chow

------------------
I would like to say that i beleive in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

well nicki, for your sake i hope they win coz you dont get to see them very often
wink.gif

but hey in 3 weeks you'll be here watching them playing Hawthorn and for everyone's sake i hope they beat them.
oh and one more thing... well two actualy
1. u better take pics
2. u know who to keep your hands off dont u?

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

yes ill keep my hands of russ. ill have my hands full with my two babies, so ill be too busy to care about him. lol ill get heaps of piccys for u and mish ok hun? and ill see them in melbourne rd 4 WOOHOO, cant wait

------------------
I would like to say that i beleive in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

Well all I can say is I hope they put a better effort in next week for you in comparison with what I saw today.

------------------
The Melbourne Football Club: Tradition, Heritage, Excitement

Hi DeeGirl 9
You being an Adelaide Girl, do you also watch Port and the Crows play sometimes to get your footy fix.?
I have been to Adelaide a number of times and find the crows supporters very hostile (lol)..it's fun if you win though.
Hope you have a great night and really cheer from all Dees supporters who can't make it down.
Cheers
Go Demons
Go Storm

Well i only go to port and crows games if they r playing certai teams. and always barrack for the opposition. It is so hard to get a footy fix in adelaide if u barrack for an interstate side. I must admit tho, thats when i get most bored at the footy - when i watch two teams that i dont really like. I went to the Ansett cup grand final the other week, and as good a game as it was (NOT) i was bored shitless.

yes the crows supporters are hostile, and there are a lot of other words i could put with that but i wont. ;) The port supporters are also pretty shocking, especially when they get a couple of drinks under the belt. :p LOL it is great to see the boys win in adelaide and over the years there have been a couple of good wins. 1996 was the best when we came back to win from being down by about 3 goals at 3/4 time, to win by 30 points was fantastic. 1998 against the power was also an excellent win.

I will cheer for u all on saturday night, if my voice lasts that long, cos im already losing it, and i will fill u in on everything that happen when they r over, on sunday when i come down from cloud 9. he he.

CHOW !!! :D

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back