Brisbane International Sun 31st Dec to Sun 7th Jan 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course channel 7 replay the Nadal Federer final where Federer wins, not 2009. :rolleyes:
Are you serious? I am pretty sure the fact this is last year's final is more relevant than who won. Clearer in people's minds, HD footage, more likely to get people excited for this year's tournament, etc.

Fanboys amaze me sometimes with their conspiracy theories.

The complete and utter astounding Federer hate by some complete bamboozles me. The guy is a legend of the sport. Go take your tall poppy syndrome some other place... idiots.
It's actually embarrassing. They compain and say how it is embarrassing how commentators fawn over him. Yeah it can be over the top at times but they do it with most stars/legends of any sport.

Their own fanboyism and hatred of Federer is more embarrassing and shows the type of maturity or lack thereof that they have

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Are you serious? I am pretty sure the fact this is last year's final is more relevant than who won. Clearer in people's minds, HD footage, more likely to get people excited for this year's tournament, etc.

Fanboys amaze me sometimes with their conspiracy theories.

The complete and utter astounding Federer hate by some complete bamboozles me. The guy is a legend of the sport. Go take your tall poppy syndrome some other place... idiots.

Just a joke about 7 regarding their extreme Federer bias. Never said I hated him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back