Strategy Brisbane Lions Coaching and Staff Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Lions Website about Noble I like the part where Swann states,
"The Club is going in a new direction and we need the best people to lead that change - David really fits the bill across every criteria.

Go for it I say, no half arsed garbage either. Rather sweeping change than a bit here and a bit there.
Well, he's quite right - up the ladder is an entirely different direction to what we've experienced in recent seasons...

He'll feel right at home. Both games he played for the Roys were losses and in the first Hawthorn scored 231 pts and we lost by 150+.
And I had the good 'fortune' to be at the first one!
Jarman kicked 5 goals in a quarter.
But the Hawks lost the following week, to the Eagles, so that made me happy.

I think 'we' in this case means both the Brisbane Lions and the AFL. We are the AFL's bastard child for the foreseeable future. Unlike the favoured golden haired children at Gold Coast and GWS.

But at least they have found a foster parent in Noble to try to raise us from the poorhouse.

I think 'we' in this case means both the Brisbane Lions and the AFL. We are the AFL's bastard child for the foreseeable future. Unlike the favoured golden haired children at Gold Coast and GWS.

But at least they have found a foster parent in Noble to try to raise us from the poorhouse.
So what you are saying is: The Brisbane Lions are like John Snow and GC/GWS and like Joffrey.

But I like Joffrey :oops:

I think 'we' in this case means both the Brisbane Lions and the AFL. We are the AFL's BASTARD CHILD for the foreseeable future. Unlike the favoured golden haired children at Gold Coast and GWS.

Because you are the BASTARD CHILD we will only give you pick 19 pp.

Has no view on who the coach should be until he forms a view on the list, then decide on the profile based on that view then run the process.
He sounds like a gun.
There should be some blokes at our club who will find a whole new world about to arrive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has no view on who the coach should be until he forms a view on the list, then decide on the profile based on that view then run the process.
He sounds like a gun.
There should be some blokes at our club who will find a whole new world about to arrive
Can only be a good thing.
Get them all back in line.

And then he listed a whole bunch of requirements that pointed squarely to Chris Fagan. :p

True, I don't think you need to be a Mensa Candidate to work out what the issues are - even from the outside.

And then he listed a whole bunch of requirements that pointed squarely to Chris Fagan. :p

Robbo was strongly leaning the questions towards Barker's favour... "Would you rather mould someone like Barker or bring in someone with experience who would say right i'll take care of the footy side of things you do your job i'll do mine?" Is he kidding?

Robbo has certainly changed his tune. Was all over us during the year and now says to Gil he doesn't think we deserve a PP. Is he taking that position because he fears we will bump Essendon or is he just being characteristically obtuse?

Robbo has certainly changed his tune. Was all over us during the year and now says to Gil he doesn't think we deserve a PP. Is he taking that position because he fears we will bump Essendon or is he just being characteristically obtuse?
Remembered him saying the same earlier and last nights comments were opposite of that. I would say it's the Essendon factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back