BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got my votes mate ;)

Besides who would I call?

Sorry, I haven’t explained that well, was not in relation to your comment - more on the chance of a successful response.

I mean,

641D7CDE-8E5E-45B9-A136-240F6A62C54D.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM me and I'll write it for you......
Uh Huh ! ........PM's are not friends with the Bombers ....don't tend to sta all that private

I'll send my carrier pigeon ..Pepe

All you have to do is write something witty for me, load the message into Pepe's capsule .....and point him North ...this is important, last time I did this Pepe ended up in the South Pole .....took us a week to defrost him

Uh Huh ! ........PM's are not friends with the Bombers ....don't tend to sta all that private
... and neither are the people you falsely accuse of doing so.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #13
As advertised on the most recent Podcast The thirteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to a poster from one of the clubs that have not qualified for the Beez Sweepstakes, so
The first Bomber/Fury/Gumby/Royal/Warrior to reply to this with something league related that makes me laugh

will be awarded the thirteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.

Yeah sex is cool, but have your ever read okeydoke7 's resume? :think:

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #13
As advertised on the most recent Podcast The thirteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes goes to a poster from one of the clubs that have not qualified for the Beez Sweepstakes, so
The first Bomber/Fury/Gumby/Royal/Warrior to quote this with something league related that makes me laugh

is awarded the thirteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.

WINNER !!!!

TheInjuryFactory

with this entry

Yeah sex is cool, but have your ever read okeydoke7 's resume? :think:

Congrats TheInjuryFactory. You will get the thirteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board (when it finally arrives) to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back