BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES

Remove this Banner Ad

Appreciate the efforts, but you've gone early. Save it for Sunday... post match.
I am continuously overflowing with goodwill for my fellow man therefore your request, though appreciated, cannot possibly be met. I will let my love flow like a mountain stream all week long :D

I am continuously overflowing with goodwill for my fellow man therefore your request, though appreciated, cannot possibly be met. I will let my love flow like a mountain stream all week long :D
I'll get the mop.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #9
The ninth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who...
Is the first to be a good sport
The quickest player to congratulate their opponents on their on field display this week will be awarded the 9th entry in these sweepstakes.

From the six matches :
hnGNH.gif

Despite their best efforts all week, this entry came 106 minutes after the Demons-Hawks game ended
Great win Dees :thumbsu:

Thanks for the week Hawks. A valiant effort by you lot to fight back to get yourselves into the game. Shows the character of all of you and demonstrates the never give up culture you are building at the club. Impressive stuff for sure. Really looking fwd to playing you again later in the season.

Until next time :D

This entry, from the Dragons-Gumbies match, came 22 minutes after the final siren
Dragons had too much fire power up forward. Tough break Gumbies, we let our guards down for a 5 minute patch during the 3rd quarter which led to the Dragons piling on the goals. Well done to the Dragons!

Good to see my old mate Pie 4 Life kick a bag too!

10 minutes after the conclusion of the Bombers-Warriors match came this entry
Congrats Bombers too good. Bravo iDon and akkaps nice to get a win in a milestone match.

Unlucky not to get the win Warriors we were in it all day. Bummer we couldn't get it done for pantskyle.

All the best for the rest of the season Baghdad. :thumbsu:

This entry was 6 minutes after the Bears-Royals game finished
Well done Bears, thought we had you when we started kicking goals instead of points, but you had another gear to go.

Defensively terrible from us today..

Coming oh, so close, with this entry coming 2 minutes after the last hooter was this one:
Cheers for the week and game, Royals. Well done on the victory and best of luck for the remainder!

That sucks. At least it wasn't a complete blowout like some of our previous games... On to next week. Thanks for posting JoshWoodenSpoon.

Leaving us with the entry that came ONE MINUTE after his teams defeat and our

WINNER!!!

Far Kern

with his simple, but winning, post

Or not...

Well done Wonders and thanks Hate

Congrats Far Kern. You will get the ninth selection of the Sweepstakes board (when it finally arrives) to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

Did you miss my post?
The judges deemed "Thanks for the week, Hawks. Good luck for the rest of the season." to be, like others, not offering congratulations or good tidings on their opponents fortunes during the match.

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
The judges deemed "Thanks for the week, Hawks. Good luck for the rest of the season." to be, like others, not offering congratulations or good tidings on their opponents fortunes during the match.

?!

How do I appeal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #10
The tenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to those that act out the following...
"If you want beez votes and you know it clap your hands...
giphy.gif

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #10
The tenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to those that act out the following...
"If you want beez votes and you know it clap your hands...

We were hoping for a graphical manifestation of a clap (sorry TedDougChris )

WINNER!!!!

manangatang

Congrats manangatang. You will get the tenth selection of the Sweepstakes board (when it finally arrives) to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back