BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES

Remove this Banner Ad

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #6
The next award goes to Coopers
A. For being a smartass

WIENER :

Coopers
Congrats coopers, you get 6th spot. You really are very smart and uncommonly handsome.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #7
The seventh entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads
The nth quickest poster to post a Simpsons reference in a match thread
To help with judging, images or videos will be looked for.
The nth value will be announced with the winner. Good luck.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #7
The seventh entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads
The nth quickest poster to post a Simpsons reference in a match thread
The nth value will be announced with the winner. Good luck.​
Entry lodged.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #7
The 7th quickest poster to post a Simpsons reference in a match thread
Given this was the 7th entry, we were looking for the 7th quickest Simpsons reference.

So...

hnGNH.gif

In chronological order

#2 (with accompanying GIF)
The Simpsons.

View attachment 629763
Year 4 (4th Grade) but close enough :D

That's right. That has not been happening. It's not my fault at all.
I said it's not my fault.
NOT MY FAULT!!!

giphy.gif

I'm fine now. All good. Just don't mention the g word.

tenor.gif

WINNER!!!!!

Cadaver

With the post that followed with a direct response to #6 two minutes later

Sausages call me Dav, username used to be kdavva74 and it's (one of) my real life nickname. :p

But also

View attachment 630116

Congrats Cadaver. You will get seventh selection of the Sweepstakes board (when it finally arrives) to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #7
The 7th quickest poster to post a Simpsons reference in a match thread
Given this was the 7th entry, we were looking for the 7th quickest Simpsons reference.

So...

hnGNH.gif

In chronological order

#2 (with accompanying GIF)

WINNER!!!!!

Cadaver

With the post that followed with a direct response to #6 two minutes later

Congrats Cadaver. You will get seventh selection of the Sweepstakes board (when it finally arrives) to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.​
I0wm.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #8
The eighth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads
The quickest poster to compliment X in a match thread
The X value will be announced with the winner. Good luck.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #8
The third entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads
The quickest poster to compliment the match thread OP in a match thread

In a time faster than we expected (if at all) was

WINNER :

AceAndy
Nice write up SarahSmiles , just let down with your last sentence.

Dragons by a heap :thumbsu:

Congrats AceAndy. You will get the eighth selection of the Sweepstakes board (when it finally arrives) to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #9
The ninth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who...
Is the first to be a good sport
The full criteria will be announced with the winner on Sunday (site availability pending). Good luck.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #9
The ninth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who...
Is the first to be a good sport
The full criteria will be announced with the winner on Sunday (site availability pending). Good luck.​

This is such a noble gesture mate, actually this whole concept is and I think the wider league could learn from your sacrifice. Good luck to all nominees and whomever the eventual winner may be. So good and refreshing to see a league initiative that truly unites the masses.

Bless :heart:

This is such a noble gesture mate, actually this whole concept is and I think the wider league could learn from your sacrifice. Good luck to all nominees and whomever the eventual winner may be. So good and refreshing to see a league initiative that truly unites the masses.

Bless :heart:
Appreciate the efforts, but you've gone early. Save it for Sunday... post match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back