BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES s34

Remove this Banner Ad

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #17
The seventeenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads

The quickest poster to post a GIF at the end of their game (after the AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY was posted)

WINNER

GreyCrow

with this GIF within a minute of the summary being posted :

Congratulations GreyCrow. You will get the seventeenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

Good luck.​

damicky , as the sixteenth sweepstakes entrant you are required to select TWO numbers within 48 hours.
  • The first number will be the number that you wish to select for yourself for your position on our Beez rankings list. So ideally you'd want the best number for yourself.
  • The second number will be a number that will be assigned to the next sweepstakes entrant, should they not select a number from the sweepstakes board within 48 hours. Choose to do this however you want.
The previous entrant has selected 15 for you should you fail to make a selection within 48 hours of this post.

Once all 20 numbers have been selected from the sweepstakes board by our 20 winners, we will then reveal what position on our beez list each selection had.

To help you with your choice we have provided some vague directions as to what position in our rankings correlates to what number on the sweepstakes board
R73oGOy.png
Do with this information what you will.

Numbers from the sweepstakes board selected so far
1-
2-
3- spudmaster
4- Senor M
5- tony
6- DenieD
7- StFly
8- Pugsley
9- Dingster
10-
11- Matera92
12-
13- TedDougChris
14- Kilroy
15-
16- Hate
17- Knifey Spoony
18- Falconista
19- Moz
20- Chipmunk

Over to you damicky - you have 48 hours to make your required selection. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant.

damicky , as the sixteenth sweepstakes entrant you are required to select TWO numbers within 48 hours.
  • The first number will be the number that you wish to select for yourself for your position on our Beez rankings list. So ideally you'd want the best number for yourself.
  • The second number will be a number that will be assigned to the next sweepstakes entrant, should they not select a number from the sweepstakes board within 48 hours. Choose to do this however you want.
The previous entrant has selected 15 for you should you fail to make a selection within 48 hours of this post.

Once all 20 numbers have been selected from the sweepstakes board by our 20 winners, we will then reveal what position on our beez list each selection had.

To help you with your choice we have provided some vague directions as to what position in our rankings correlates to what number on the sweepstakes board
R73oGOy.png

1-
2-
3- spudmaster
4- Senor M
5- tony
6- DenieD
7- StFly
8- Pugsley
9- Dingster
10-
11- Matera92
12-
13- TedDougChris
14- Kilroy
15-
16- Hate
17- Knifey Spoony
18- Falconista
19- Moz
20- Chipmunk

Over to you damicky - you have 48 hours to make your required selection. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant.

10 for me

15 as a backup for next in line

I’m sure I missed the boat, but it feels like mwerps needed this more than I did anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
I’m not the one who had to go back to a media thread from before my time ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn’t , but the previous edition of this thread and the reference to the previous question was .

I’ve never viewed a previous edition of this thread as far as I remember

I know you're keen thewizardmelon so this might help

You don’t appreciate the fact that a teacher had to be given the reference thewizardmelon ?

If so I understand . Been there. Done that.

GreyCrow , as the seventeenth sweepstakes entrant you are required to select TWO numbers within 48 hours.

R73oGOy.png

1-
2-
3- spudmaster
4- Senor M
5- tony
6- DenieD
7- StFly
8- Pugsley
9- Dingster
10- damicky
11- Matera92
12-
13- TedDougChris
14- Kilroy
15-
16- Hate
17- Knifey Spoony
18- Falconista
19- Moz
20- Chipmunk

Over to you GreyCrow - you have 48 hours to make your required selection. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant.

You don’t appreciate the fact that a teacher had to be given the reference thewizardmelon ?

If so I understand . Been there. Done that.

Let’s blame dad brain (yes still using this excuse). Some days I feel like one of those crazy hooligans in an alleyway running from the imaginary police because I’m cooked up on an illegal substance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back