BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES s34

Remove this Banner Ad

15- Myself
12 - nextrant
ItBwS5e.png

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #18
The eighteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads

Quickest to name drop in a match thread

hnGNH.gif

Nobody correctly name dropped BROKRAH in any match thread this week.
This entry is closed and will be repurposed.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #18
The eighteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads

The nth quickest to refer to ???? in a match thread

All will be revealed with the winnner.

Good luck.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #18

The quickest to refer to finals scenarios in a match thread

hnGNH.gif

The quickest was tony (already has a sweepstakes entry)
Good work FootyGuy13, but you got one thing wrong, the Bears can still make the finals, we just need to win this week and have another 10 things go our way to sneak in.
next quickest was DenieD (already has a sweepstakes entry)
I think you've got that wrong FootyGuy13

Furies can still make finals if:
  • Wonders lose to Roys
  • Old Boys lose to Dragons
  • Bears lose to Bombers
  • And Furies win big against us
Furies can still finish 8th if all that happens

And Gumbies can finish 4th if:
  • Demons win big against the Warriors
  • and Gumbies lose massively against the Furies

But we can't drop lower than 4th :)
after that was Chipmunk (already has a sweepstakes entry)
Welcome Swamprats, and thanks for the kind words FootyGuy13

A friendly draw gets us both into finals 😉

However the next quickest and

WINNER

crazywildhorse

with this post
wrong!

If we win by plenty and everyone above us lose by plenty, we are in.

Bob Ross Ok GIF by Originals

Congratulations crazywildhorse. You will get the eighteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

crazywildhorse , as the eighteenth sweepstakes entrant you are required to select TWO numbers within 48 hours.
  • The first number will be the number that you wish to select for yourself for your position on our Beez rankings list. So ideally you'd want the best number for yourself.
  • The second number will be a number that will be assigned to the next sweepstakes entrant, should they not select a number from the sweepstakes board within 48 hours. Choose to do this however you want.
The previous entrant has selected 12 for you should you fail to make a selection within 48 hours of this post.

Once all 20 numbers have been selected from the sweepstakes board by our 20 winners, we will then reveal what position on our beez list each selection had.

To help you with your choice we have provided some vague directions as to what position in our rankings correlates to what number on the sweepstakes board
R73oGOy.png
Do with this information what you will.

Numbers from the sweepstakes board selected so far
1-
2-
3- spudmaster
4- Senor M
5- tony
6- DenieD
7- StFly
8- Pugsley
9- Dingster
10- damicky
11- Matera92
12-
13- TedDougChris
14- Kilroy
15- GreyCrow
16- Hate
17- Knifey Spoony
18- Falconista
19- Moz
20- Chipmunk

Over to you crazywildhorse - you have 48 hours to make your required selection. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant.

crazywildhorse , as the eighteenth sweepstakes entrant you are required to select TWO numbers within 48 hours.
  • The first number will be the number that you wish to select for yourself for your position on our Beez rankings list. So ideally you'd want the best number for yourself.
  • The second number will be a number that will be assigned to the next sweepstakes entrant, should they not select a number from the sweepstakes board within 48 hours. Choose to do this however you want.
The previous entrant has selected 12 for you should you fail to make a selection within 48 hours of this post.

Once all 20 numbers have been selected from the sweepstakes board by our 20 winners, we will then reveal what position on our beez list each selection had.

To help you with your choice we have provided some vague directions as to what position in our rankings correlates to what number on the sweepstakes board
R73oGOy.png

1-
2-
3- spudmaster
4- Senor M
5- tony
6- DenieD
7- StFly
8- Pugsley
9- Dingster
10- damicky
11- Matera92
12-
13- TedDougChris
14- Kilroy
15- GreyCrow
16- Hate
17- Knifey Spoony
18- Falconista
19- Moz
20- Chipmunk

Over to you crazywildhorse - you have 48 hours to make your required selection. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant.
Gee, just when I thought I had finally figured out what was going on around here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #19
The nineteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes is given to the poster who...

Made the most competitions relevant posts in this thread

It was largely a two horse race, but the winner was

WINNER

mwerps

Congratulations mwerps. You will get the nineteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

mwerps , as the nineteenth sweepstakes entrant you are required to select ONE number within 48 hours.
  • HOWEVER, you will also be asked to do something else following your choice, so please hang around
The previous entrant has selected 2 for you should you fail to make a selection within 48 hours of this post.

R73oGOy.png

1- crazywildhorse
2-
3- spudmaster
4- Senor M
5- tony
6- DenieD
7- StFly
8- Pugsley
9- Dingster
10- damicky
11- Matera92
12-
13- TedDougChris
14- Kilroy
15- GreyCrow
16- Hate
17- Knifey Spoony
18- Falconista
19- Moz
20- Chipmunk

Over to you mwerps - you have 48 hours to make your required selection. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant.

mwerps, your job isn't completed yet

Even though you selected a 2nd number, that wasn't actually required. However, you can select...

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20
The last entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to

Whoever entry #19 thinks is deserving of beez votes

Over to you mwerps​

mwerps, your job isn't completed yet

Even though you selected a 2nd number, that wasn't actually required. However, you can select...

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20

Over to you mwerps​
por_please_ya , of course <3
While Chip is the reason I’m at the Phoenix , she is the glue, my wingwoman, my bestie

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20

WINNER

por_please_ya

Congratulations por_please_ya. You will get the last selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.​

s**t, did not expect that.

thewizardmelon interested in coming to the Bears next season?
You’re surprised? :eek:
How could I not pick my best friend?
There was never a contest

Plus, por_please_ya has been active at times when I and others have not this season
Including against her ”favourites” , the Bombers and Furies ;)

Honorable mentions to MP_ and Milera2Betts who have also been amazing

No offence to Chipmunk and thewizardmelon and even my dance partner Dingster - chip and wiz are our captains so it’s kind of your job , and ding , like me , joined for a gap year /to help out and is all class so would be embarrassed to be nommed ahead of someone else (plus I could not be bothered checking if he was eligible or had already been picked ). I knew off the top of my head was porps was eligible .

The main competition for porps was tony, and you. I didn’t think I would be allowed to pick you, and I recalled tony won a round a while back. Anyway, por_love_ye

Last edited:
12 thanks, and 2 is the backup thanks Broken

n4GG0ko.png

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20

WINNER

por_please_ya

Congratulations por_please_ya. You will get the last selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.​
EXNQSl7.png

You’re surprised? :eek:
How could I not pick my best friend?
There was never a contest

Plus, por_please_ya has been active at times when I and others have not this season
Including against her ”favourites” , the Bombers and Furies ;)

Honorable mentions to MP_ and Milera2Betts who have also been amazing

No offence to Chipmunk and thewizardmelon and even my dance partner Dingster - chip and wiz are our captains so it’s kind of your job , and ding , like me , joined for a gap year /to help out and is all class (plus I could not be bothered checking if he was eligible or had already been picked ). I knew off the top of my head was porps .

The main competition for porps was tony, and you. I didn’t think I would be allowed to pick you, and I tony won a while back
I am, I genuinely thought you'd give it to thewizardmelon given his participation in this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back