BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES

Remove this Banner Ad

obs.gif

I want in on this Broken.
Can you edit my name in to the op.

Thanks.
Don't you have some other kind of popularity contest to try and win?

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #14
The fourteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the poster who pulls at Oprahs heart, so...
Nominate an eligible poster who hasn't received a Sweepstakes entry.
Oprah wants a good story as to why we should give Entry #14 to that poster.

The best, and quickest, story will see the nominated person win the fourteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.

I vote for MWPP.

MWPP is a fine team-mate, an oasis of calm in a stormy desert and has friends across the league who would take joy in seeing her nominated.

She likes cake, chocolate, animals (especially dogs) and sustainable agricultural practices which put her at the vanguard of Sweet's long term sustainability. She helps out other clubs with her thoughtful tagging in match threads, bringing other people into a conversation and thus broadening the appeal of a thread.

She is courageous and never shirks a contest and doesn't shy away from putting her competitive nature to work in advocating positional switches to be matched up with adversaries.

Vote 1, MWPP.

I vote for MWPP.

MWPP is a fine team-mate, an oasis of calm in a stormy desert and has friends across the league who would take joy in seeing her nominated.

She likes cake, chocolate, animals (especially dogs) and sustainable agricultural practices which put her at the vanguard of Sweet's long term sustainability. She helps out other clubs with her thoughtful tagging in match threads, bringing other people into a conversation and thus broadening the appeal of a thread.

She is courageous and never shirks a contest and doesn't shy away from putting her competitive nature to work in advocating positional switches to be matched up with adversaries.

Vote 1, MWPP.
EKA winning post here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I vote for MWPP.

Vote 1, MWPP.
giphy.gif

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #14
The fourteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes was given to the poster who pulls at Oprahs heart, so...
An eligible poster who hasn't received a Sweepstakes entry was nominated.

The best, and quickest, story will see the nominated person won the fourteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.

WINNER !!!!

MWPP

( via Sausages )

Congrats MWPP. You will get the fourteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

For all those who have won a spot in the Sweepstakes so far, selections from the board will start to be made soon. More information will come shortly.

Someone nominate me damnit!!!!
giphy.gif

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #15
The fifteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the poster who...
Draws on the match statistics, after the match, to add to their banter.

The third quickest will see the nominated person win the fifteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.​

Last edited:
oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #15
The fifteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the poster who...

The third quickest will see the nominated person win the fifteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.​
Stop making it so difficult for me mate, I’m starting to think you don’t want me to get a nom 😔

Can I suggest for the 16th nomination it goes to the first poster to have an avatar containing a fish and that they have captained a season 26 grand final winning side. They must have a username with 6 letters that starts with Y and ends in R. To be eligible they must have also written this post. :thumbsu:

Stop making it so difficult for me mate, I’m starting to think you don’t want me to get a nom 😔

Can I suggest for the 16th nomination it goes to the first poster to have an avatar containing a fish and that they have captained a season 26 grand final winning side. They must have a username with 6 letters that starts with Y and ends in R. To be eligible they must have also written this post. :thumbsu:
I was going to hand one out for whoever said I was their favourite poster on podcast 5, but then you went and said The Jesus :'(

I was going to hand one out for whoever said I was their favourite poster on podcast 5, but then you went and said The Jesus :'(
Forgive me father for I have sinned. I have born false witness and blasphemy all at once.

Pfft, that could be anyone.... :p

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #15
The fifteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes is given to the poster who...

The third quickest will see the nominated person win the fifteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes.

hnGNH.gif

1st quickest was 2 minutes after the end of the game
5 Bears over 100 DT points :oops:

2nd quickest was 44 minutes after their game

WINNER !!!!

Yakker

with this one 117 minutes after the end of their game

Callums_Guns with 102 DT points, not a Gumby could get near him.

Congrats Yakker. You will get the fifteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #15
The fifteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes is given to the poster who...

The third quickest will see the nominated person win the fifteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes.

hnGNH.gif

1st quickest was 2 minutes after the end of the game

2nd quickest was 44 minutes after their game

WINNER !!!!

Yakker

with this one 117 minutes after the end of their game

Congrats Yakker. You will get the fifteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.
What a day. This is the pinnacle of my Sweet FA career and is the culmination of weeks of grovelling, pestering and whining. For the kids playing along at home let this be a lesson to you in never giving up on your dreams.

Thankyou Broken ❤️

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back