Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone might want to tell Bruce how the IQ scale works. A score of 25 is basically someone with severe brain damage and lower than say a chimpanzee.

More importantly, who's Envy and what did they say in this interview?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His lacky isn't finding many friends he's not getting many bites from journalists he directs the tweets at
It's quite weird how he cc's all these extra people and tv show accounts into his ramblings.

I wish I would find a copy of Harford's response to him. It was quite good.

Truth, justice and the American way. Bruce Francis is a master investigator who works out those difficult things that mere mortals cannot. See how easily he has destroyed the CAS case.

"I have had a great day. I have knocked over two of the strands (including the cornerstone) of the cable, exposed the panellists as being unsuitable to sit in judgment on the players and probably exposed the ACC for leaking a sealed document. There is much more to come on identical lines. The strands will be ripped to pieces"

Next week he's going to solve the Kennedy assassination, find Tracy Holmes missing spine & the solve the mystery of Donald Trumps Toupee. And that's just one week, wait to see what he can do over a fortnight.

For a while he was cooperating with Martin Foolhardie but the bromance came to an unseemly end.

One of the true comic/tragic gems unearthed by the EFC Drugs saga. I'm glad he's back.
And all with one finger! Truly gifted.

Someone might want to tell Bruce how the IQ scale works. A score of 25 is basically someone with severe brain damage and lower than say a chimpanzee.

And, one helluva lot lower than a Bonobo. Splendid citizens, bonobos, with an entirely admirable attitude to social interaction.

One of the Sins, it was not much of an interview, Envy just kept bitchin' that it was all Greed, Gluttony & Lusts' fault. Not hers at all. Said she was too trusting of the other sins. Felt Sloth could have done more to help.

Ah, Dante. What memories.

Actually, try this construct from May 2014, in response to someone who mentioned the words "religious" and "cult".

"When I was about 7 y.o., the old man gave me a choice of continuing with Sunday School, or not. I chose "not".

So, from then on, I paid little attention to matters religious. However, in the '90's, after seeing "Silence of the Lambs" and "Seven", I rekindled interest in "sinning", particularly top notch sinning, and the psychology that went with it. That interest, unavoidably, led me to Dante Alighieri and I read a translation/interpretation of "Inferno", Dante's book about hell in "The Divine Comedy" trilogy.

Man was he a weird cat. But, as torturous as it was to read, I found myself nodding in his direction in recognition of 14th century genius.

So, seeing you chaps were referencing E'dope in a religious context (lightheartedly, I know), I went and had a quick refresher on "Inferno".

In summary, Dante's got E'dope and the periphery covered, and you don't need to refer to the other 2/3rds of "The Divine Comedy", either - it's all there in "Inferno".

You can start beyond the outer ring of hell, in "The Vestibule of the Indecisives", which was filled up with those (mostly former angels) who wouldn't pick a side in a battle between good and evil, so were cast unto a ring worse than "Limbo", which is Dante's outer ring of hell (in the interpretation I read, and some vary). Just taking the virtual tour reveals there's an awful lot of blokes in Essendon jumpers in "The Vestibule" - Oh, look, Jobe's having a meeting with the leadership group. There's a few young bloke's in the same jumpers stuck in the "limbo" ring, the next ring in, but they're just wandering around without a clue.

There's an outer hell, hell and an inner hell and as you progress through the rings, towards the "The Well" (Earth's "core", from memory), you pass by accommodations for the lustful, the hoarders and spendthrifts ("Hi Paul"), the wrathful ('ello Jimmy"), flatterers ("Gerard, 'ow ya doin'?), simonists ("I know the faces, I know the faces...aren't you people on the Commission?"), sourcerers ("Steve!! how's it hangin'?), thieves and deceivers (too heavily populated to be specific, but some people we've already seen on our journey so far seem to have doubles in this ring, or maybe it's just a different strand of them, in the same shell)...and blimey, there's an absolute throng at the next level, where the falsifiers have been incarcerated...nah, this must be a convention, with all the coots from the other rings coming together. There's bloke in jumpers, people with headphones and microphones, people in suits exchanging contracts, usurers wanting to invest and lend money, blokes in white coats with syringes, a few in tracksuits walking around with hands behind their backs and yelling at the blokes in jumpers, other blokes in suits, with their hands behind their backs and hovering around other blokes in better looking suits and some bloke with headphones and a mic keeps yelling "My son, my son".

It's too damn busy to cover all that's going on. What's worse is Dante seems to be connected to something called "The Age", and they went on strike yesterday. I'll just hang around and see what happens. Gotta be patient down here - it's really hot.

Yeah, Dante covered it best."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back