News Bryan Beinke takes up a coaching role in 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Per a members' email from the club. I was going to arc up about the 'Port Adelaide Football Club' bit, but I guess they escape under the OneClub clause.

The Port Adelaide Football Club are happy to announce the return of Best & Fairest winner and three time Premiership player Bryan Beinke, who will take up a coaching role with the Magpies in 2012. Bryan will be the club’s Reserves Coach ......

^ Thats the name of the club - not the team - so no problem with that at all.

Beinke interesting appointment, was a great forward for us before joining the Cows - will be interesting to see if he has to put up with the same dictation that led to Meads downfall this year.

Good luck to him!!

Fantastic news. Beinks was an old school mate and remains a terrific bloke. I recall him getting on well with Bamford when they played together. Think he did a pretty good job down at the parade also from memory.

... was a great forward for us before joining the Cows ...
And remained so even then. Before he was delisted he was playing less and less for them which was hard to understand (but good) as he was playing some great games for the Maggies.

And remained so even then. Before he was delisted was was playing less and less for them which was hard to understand (but good) as he was playing some great games for the Maggies.

Yep, I used to be pretty happy to see him on the outs list during his time there. I really had hoped the Power would pick him up before they got hold of him, but as with so many post 96 Maggies it has been nothing but wishfull thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back