Toast Buckley's slide tribute

Remove this Banner Ad

DuckToaster

Maynards #1 fan
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nathan Buckley has always been a class above, and never was it more evident than today. His firefighter outfit tribute to the pies supporter suffering from mnd was fantastic. With everything the coaches have to do on GameDay you'd forgive him for phoning in his trip down the slide, but he's just too damn classy for that. Well done Bucks.

Class!

Heart warming tribute.

Good person.

Nathan Buckley is a great man. You can tell by the way he handles himself at all times. He is a class person. My old man was at a function last year with a few footy personalities. He had nothing but positive things to say about Buckley and he said he as genuine as they come.

This type of act shows that. I really hope you guys can win a flag with Bucks at the helm. It would be so satisfying to see all the haters (especially Mark Robinson) suck it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Watching the fireman and his response.

Wish good health and a cure to this dreadful disease.

Nathan and Collingwood did us proud.

You're damn right. They had old mate in the huddle for the team song. I'm not crying, you're crying.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2018-06-11/team-song-collingwood

Just when I couldn't think I could love Cox anymore he forces Maynard's arm down onto the chair. Somebody give that man a citizenship.
That was so special.

Some things transcend even football.

Being human, that’s huge in my book.

Thank you for posting this.
I know it’s on the club website but belongs here too

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back