Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the replay .

Offensively we moved the ball really well. Sounds odd given we put 21 up.
Best we have looked in weeks imo. 2nd half in particular we had great rythm going and JA looked in the groove throwing again.
Obvious negative was the easy points we left out there. Conservatively at least 2 TDs. Should have been a 30plus game for us .

D immense . Totally nullified and shut down a dangerous offense in the 2nd half .
Think this is being underrated most season.

If we get through week 1 im pretty comfortable facing Miami/KC at home week 2 .

Just watched the replay .

Offensively we moved the ball really well. Sounds odd given we put 21 up.
Best we have looked in weeks imo. 2nd half in particular we had great rythm going and JA looked in the groove throwing again.
Obvious negative was the easy points we left out there. Conservatively at least 2 TDs. Should have been a 30plus game for us .

D immense . Totally nullified and shut down a dangerous offense in the 2nd half .
Think this is being underrated most season.

If we get through week 1 im pretty comfortable facing Miami/KC at home week 2 .
Agreed

Our D against Miami twice has been absolutely immense

And that is conservative, definitely 20 points left in the first three quarters.

Hi all i posted a page or so back about some jerseys I got .

Long story short Im getting a new JA17 with captains badge so am looking to pass on the JA one ( for free ).
Its been worn once , size large but they are on the big side of things . Im 6 foot and 95kgs and its baggy on me

Anyway pm me if you want it , im keen for it to go to a Bills fan so will post it to you.
First in best dressed so to speak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back