Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the replay
Sizzling start from the guys which was vital to get the steelers playing from behind

Huge credit to the 4th and even 5th string defenders who did a great job . These guys keep stepping up when we need them. Such solid depth.
Should have Douglas and Dodson back so almost the full quote V KC .

Run game solid and our pass game improved 10 fold on previous weeks . What a spec player JA is.

I wont lie I am worried about the very short break . But we are a more rounded team than 12 months ago .
What an opportunity for us.

The 9 injured players are listed as day to day. Johnson in concussion protocol.
Sounds like Rasul & Dodson should be back frettingthough.
Douglas is a lock and sounds like Dodson is close to a lock . Both huge potential ins.

Johnson, Benford and Rapp are sounding fairly positive too.

Think with Shakir playing well Gabe isn’t a massive loss. Benford sucks though. I imagine Bernard will be on a painkiller cocktail come Sunday.

Gabe has been pretty average with low production this season . So we can cover him . Our offence is more dimensional now too.

Benford is a big loss . But from the outs and injuries last week Douglas and Dodson would be the first two I would want back against KC.
Anymore is bonus .

We need to lead early this week imo and hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we lock Brady away?

You cant deny interview requests (even if under contract) if the interview is for a higher position than the one they have.

I thought it had to be after the coaches teams’ season had ended?
Na, Ben Johnson and Bobby Slowik did interviews everywhere this week. Think youre allowed to do virtual interviews but not visits

Just watched Joe Marino .

Out of the questionable they think Johnson most likely plays , Bernard 50/50 but feel he may miss if that makes sense .

Douglas a lock , well he is telling anyone and everyone he is playing 😆

No one on NFL live tipped us which is a good thing as its normally a kiss of death.

No one on NFL live tipped us which is a good thing as its normally a kiss of death.

Not surprised. I don't even know why, but I have bad vibes. Maybe it's the old "To be the man, you've got to beat the man..... in the playoffs" motif!

Hopefully the team won't be quite as edgy as I am come tomorrow!

Not surprised. I don't even know why, but I have bad vibes. Maybe it's the old "To be the man, you've got to beat the man..... in the playoffs" motif!

Absolutely.

There isnt much separating the teams, in terms of record, QB, defence (factoring in their improvement and our injuries). So you are left with their intangible playoff experience and winning experience, versus the home field. Very very coin flip. Could be tight, could be a comfortable win to either side. All results are possible.

At 6-6 we were shot and it looked doom and gloom and a major change off season.
We are now a damn resilant team and will need every once of it tomorrow.

I think we will need to lead at half and ride the wave home . Got to be in it to win it .

My gut feel whoever wins this tomorrow will roll the Ravens and be in the SB ......its huge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back