Game Day Bulldogs v Dockers at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The classic 8 point game. Results from other games have been kind to the Bulldogs in recent weeks. Time to take matters into our own hands.

Go Bullies!

Ah Im nervous about this one, let’s go dogs just ******* fire up and find something please. Some nice kicking for goal & a bag or two for Marra & Naughty would be nice.

Cmon

I don’t even hope for us to kick well…I just hope it’s not completely s**t. Can’t watch JUH’s stuttering run-up like he’s never kicked a footy before.

Easy win. Can’t blame the bye for a loss, that’s all crap anyway considering it’s been the favourites winning almost all of those games anyway. 40+ point margin, Lobb kicks 4

The last time we had a chance to take advantage of other teams loses and consolidate a top 4 spot saw us go on a 3 game losing tear.

That ended two weeks ago. So Im sure we'll be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on dogs you can do it. All the best to English, Scott and treloar on milestone games. Go well young poulter in your first game and I reckon marra's going to have a great goal kicking day. Get that bulldog belief into overdrive today.

Smells like a classic should win therefore will lose dogs game.

Hope I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back