Event Buller's Pizza

Remove this Banner Ad

So my suggestion wasn't so bad afterall.

Thanks for the inspiration for another topping. Funny thing is, I could swear that there's a pizza place in Melbourne that had prickly pear, or at least pear on their pizzas.

Pear is quite common on a 'gourmet' pizza. Usually accompanied with prosciutto, fresh rocket, shaved parmesan and a healthy drizzle of good quality Olive oil.

I had a mushroom and cheese pizza with nothing else the other week. It was damn good

My local pizza joint does a '3 cheese and 3 mushroom' pizza.. it's glorious.

Pear is quite common on a 'gourmet' pizza. Usually accompanied with prosciutto, fresh rocket, shaved parmesan and a healthy drizzle of good quality Olive oil.
My local pizza joint does a '3 cheese and 3 mushroom' pizza.. it's glorious.

The only true Italian pizza place near me stayed open for 3 weeks then closed permanently for renos.....

That 3 mushroom pizza does sound glorious. Nothing quite like thinking of the most greasiest * off food before going to bed.

Let me guess Ace...you like only 2 types of pizza..

A Hawaiian with egg.. or
An Aussie with pineapple
Incorrect. Meat Lovers with anchovies and chilli flakes is my favourite.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-300x188.jpg

I read the OP twice, and then Page 1 twice, and I still have no idea - literally no idea - what this thread is about.
It’s about different types of Pizza, cats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Swamprat"
Swamprats.png

After something light for lunch? How about trying our piping hot Vegetarian pizza?

Our critic did - let's see what he thinks...

mSwamprats.png

"The Wonder"
Wonders.png

As you make dinner plans for tonight, consider the pizza that is popular among real housewives!

Let's take a look at our reviewer's thoughts...

mWonders.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back