Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
pizza logo copy.png

Welcome to Buller’s Pizza – the Mt. Buller institution.

Since Season 01, we’ve served the classic Mt. Buller slice to adoring locals and visitors.

While most of you will have enjoyed our highly esteemed pizza (even those that get erroneously delivered to Quivorir ’s house), we thought we’d take the time to remind you of our classic range of pizzas and other menu items.

To help us do this, we have arranged for a professional Sweet F.A. critic (me, actually) to give a quick and impartial review of our menu items, to help you find the one that suits you best.

buller's pizza.png

Every one of our twelve lovingly-crafted pizzas truly deserves its own introduction, so stand by and prepare to salivate.

View attachment 828719

Since Season 01, we’ve served the classic Mt. Buller slice to adoring locals and visitors.

While most of you will have enjoyed our highly esteemed pizza (even those that get erroneously delivered to Quivorir ’s house), we thought we’d take the time to remind you of our classic range of pizzas and other menu items.

To help us do this, we have arranged for a professional Sweet F.A. critic (me, actually) to give a quick and impartial review of our menu items, to help you find the one that suits you best.

View attachment 828735

Every one of our twelve lovingly-crafted pizzas truly deserves its own introduction, so stand by and prepare to salivate.
Where were you in round 1? A decent pizza would've made up for a distinct lack of snow.

Where were you in round 1? A decent pizza would've made up for a distinct lack of snow.
Hello good sir,

You must not have found our wonderful establishment on your last visit. This both surprises and disappoints us.

Pop in on your next visit and we'll arrange a family sized pizza of your choice - on the house.

Regards,

Management

I'll have one fu** vegans meatlovers pizza please
Not sure what your attitudes towards procreation have to do with pizza but please keep them to yourself.

"The Warrior"
Warriors.png

The first menu item we are reviewing is one that is relatively popular of recent times.

Rumour has it that before he was doxxed and had to redact himself, pantsredacted himself was a big fan of this pizza.

So what does our critic think?

mWarriors.png

You'd better do Anchovies on your pizza, otherwise it's a no from me.

Hi Hatchy,

We have something on our menu that is just perfect for you - make yourself comfortable.

Regards,

Management

View attachment 828812

The first menu item we are reviewing is one that is relatively popular of recent times.

Rumour has it that before he was doxxed and had to redact himself, pantsredacted himself was a big fan of this pizza.

So what does our critic think?

View attachment 828813
In my experience this one pairs deliciously with Allens’ lollies for those that are enthusiastic about factory produced candy, and yet versatile enough for those that are more adventurous in their culinary tastes.

In my experience this one pairs deliciously with Allens’ lollies for those that are enthusiastic about factory produced candy, and yet versatile enough for those that are more adventurous in their culinary tastes.
We'll pass this onto our chef!

Tks,

Management

Fact check please Mobbs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Hawk"
Hawks.png

This pizza is a bit of a classic.

We've seen the likes of por_please_ya and Loonerty sharing a slice of this cherished favourite by candlelight.

But what are the thoughts of our critic?

mHawks.png

View attachment 828719

View attachment 828735

“Institution” is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back