Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could takes much longer time to fix this team even if Kelly joins next year.

1st priority changing coach and some developing coaches.
2nd stay on the bottom of the ladder for next 3 years.
3rd do not extend old player's contract any more.
4th the player doesn't show anything for 3 years, delist or trade.
5th do not give 1st and 2nd draft pick to any other team for next 4 years at least.
6th getting only cheap valuable players

Don't think the endeavour is too bad, we have a crack, we just have to many poorly skilled players, and too many players that simply son't get enough of the ball. Need another clean out at the end of the year, and desperately need the likes of Garner, Wood, Dumont, Anderson and Hrovat to step up a level (or several levels). Whether Brad is the man to supervise this is the pertinent question.

Yeah hear you, after watching today and they will have some good games..... Garner, Wood, Dumont , Anderson and lolHrovat will never be what we need them to be.

So we need a new voice and Brad has offers elsewhere- so why not do it? Our fitness it would seem is as poor as our skill levels. Not a rant, but it seems it is time. Get rid off them all and start a fresh. Focus on fitness and kicking the ball, also look at marking overhead, and reading the play, and how best to set up in our back line,while guarding space, not being sucked into contests and leaving your man free. Also sometime spent on tackles, goal kicking, kicking in from behinds, ruck set up, midfield rotations and if there's any time left in the hours training session. Hand balling to a teammate not under pressure.

I think Brad could fix the above if we threw in an extra session on a Friday:p

It could takes much longer time to fix this team even if Kelly joins next year.

1st priority changing coach and some developing coaches.
2nd stay on the bottom of the ladder for next 3 years.
3rd do not extend old player's contract any more.
4th the player doesn't show anything for 3 years, delist or trade.
5th do not give 1st and 2nd draft pick to any other team for next 4 years at least.
6th getting only cheap valuable players
Agreed except for the 2nd one. The goal should always be play to win. Tanking only creates a losing culture.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Take a look at Alan Richardson's press conference then tell me when do you hear Scott have the same demeanour? The answer is never.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for some supporters here mate. We'd need to finish at the bottom for the next two years before they would even remotely consider another coach. Even then it'd be under sufferance
Heh sometimes it's hard to let go or even afraid of the unkown.

Nothing to do with today or 17th for me just really believe it's time for change for both parties. I think Brad would be a good fit for Coll and Gold Coast so hopefully the rumours are true.

Last edited:
Not for some supporters here mate. We'd need to finish at the bottom for the next two years before they would even remotely consider another coach. Even then it'd be under sufferance
Yeah it's unreal isn't it? The Gullable Gobble, Gobble, Gobbles that frequent this forum are easily stooged an oblivious to reality. Do they want the NMFC to be a success? :stern look

You know what i find hilariously ridiculous.

After saying all year "we can't find a spot for Pruess."
Brad has waited until round 17 when Preuss is injured to realise Daw and especially Goldy isnt working and to turn the heat up on the both of them in his presser.
But then turn around and say he probably will keep persisting with the both of them because the cupboard is bare.

Hasn't he been watching Goldy all year Ffs. He is so full of it it's not even funny any more

You know what i find hilariously ridiculous.

After saying all year "we can't find a spot for Pruess."
Brad has waited until round 17 when Preuss is injured to realise Daw and especially Goldy isnt working and to turn the heat up on the both of them in his presser.
But then turn around and say he probably will keep persisting with the both of them because the cupboard is bare.

Hasn't he been watching Goldy all year Ffs.
Story of his coaching career. Its the same s**t in every presser over and over.

They're contracted they don't give a *. They'll be gifted games anyway.

Brad is just full of s**t .. Just sick of him now . It's been 8 years too long with this guy . I can't believe the board would even contemplate extending this spuds contract . Pagen and Barassi didn't have this long at the club and they won ******* premierships. Just Brad please stop with this delusional rubbish fall on your sword and leave . Let someone who actually knows what to do coach North . You have no ******* idea . o_O:drunk::thumbsdown::huh::mad:

Remember when Brad said that winning a premiership wasn't the priority but building for sustained success was?
Were sustaining it tho.
How do you argue that we havnt been consistently average for so long? 50% record says we are sustained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back