Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Scott is a good coach. He's the sort of guy that will give you his shirt & his jacket. And for that, I'll be forever faithful.

Anyone that thinks Scotts manager isn't shopping him around is extremely naive. Another year next year like this year and he would be more than likely out of a job for good.

I ask, what do people expect him to say in press conferences?

Hilarious whats on the AFL website today in the sliding doors link.

Sliding Doors: round 17 - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-14/sliding-doors-round-17

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone that thinks Scotts manager isn't shopping him around is extremely naive. Another year next year like this year and he would be more than likely out of a job for good.

Sliding Doors: round 17 - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-14/sliding-doors-round-17

Actually that is interesting. Strange thing for Barrett to say.

Didnt he basically admit on FC that Kellys works pseudo independently of himself...that if he says not interested Kellys is still out there working for him?

Didnt he basically admit on FC that Kellys works pseudo independently of himself...that if he says not interested Kellys is still out there working for him?
Hope the clubs got a back up plan.

At the end of the day these guys only tell you on these footy shows what their happy for you to know, all the juicy stuff that really matters goes on behind closed doors.

Hope the clubs got a back up plan.

At the end of the day these guys only tell you on these footy shows what their happy for you to know, all the juicy stuff that really matters goes on behind closed doors.

Of course they do.

Bevo....Richardson...Fagan...were not household names when appointed.

Scotts walks life goes on.

Everybody thinks they are irreplaceable from the Kinder Teacher to the Prime Minister.

The day I see a non appointment anywhere is the day i really start yelling at clouds.

Of course they do.

Everybody thinks they are irreplaceable from the Kinder Teacher to the Prime Minister.

The day I see a non appointment anywhere is the day i really start yelling at clouds.

The cemetry is full if indispensable people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course they do.

Premiership coaches are few and far between. No use in appointing another also ran.

I didnt say that.

There are many untried Coaches out there.
Yes there many.....many that are streets ahead of Mr Scotts. I'm not confident in the clubs selection policy. They can't even get the playing selection right.

Yes there many.....many that are streets ahead of Mr Scotts. I'm not confident in the clubs selection policy. They can't even get the playing selection right.

Is there anything that pleases you about the Club?

Anything?

IF you knew what sliding doors actually was, THEN you wouldn't be writing this column in this style.

* off Barratt you ******* steaming nut filled turd eating, oxygen thieving, muck raking, brain dead moron.

I know we have stacked our side with some youngsters, our endeavour and the way we set up is as poor as set shot on goal from A Swallow. I think he should go, why hang around?

I know we have stacked our side with some youngsters, our endeavour and the way we set up is as poor as set shot on goal from A Swallow. I think he should go, why hang around?

Don't think the endeavour is too bad, we have a crack, we just have to many poorly skilled players, and too many players that simply son't get enough of the ball. Need another clean out at the end of the year, and desperately need the likes of Garner, Wood, Dumont, Anderson and Hrovat to step up a level (or several levels). Whether Brad is the man to supervise this is the pertinent question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back