Poll Can-Am Bowl 5 - Seattle Space Rangers vs Chicago Lakers

Vote in each match (Legacy vs Legacy, Pride vs Pride, Attain vs Attain) do not vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Welcome to

9sUB1Nb.png

Unlike all other rounds in the Canadian-American Premiership, the Can-Am Bowl is a little different. As the game features no defined home or away team, the Can-Am Bowl will feature all three of the participating teams uniforms in 3 separate matchups (Legacy vs Legacy, Pride vs Pride, and Attain vs Attain) within this one poll thread.

The team that gains at least 2 wins will be crowned champions.

Should there be a tie, the winner will be decided by the greater total number of votes. If this is tied, then each designer will choose one design that will go into a tiebreaker game to determine the champion.

The poll will run for 7 days.

Good luck to both teams.

Now please stand for the National Anthems of the United States of America and Canada

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to New York

Match 1 - Legacy Uniforms

Seattle Space Rangers Legacy

pt1JrpG.png

Chicago Lakers Legacy

6XYBMas.png

Intermission 1

Match 2 - Pride Uniforms

Seattle Space Rangers Pride

usynvuK.png

Chicago Lakers Pride

AGQwplN.png

Intermission 2

Match 3 - Attain Uniforms

Seattle
Space Rangers Attain

UFqcTvU.png

Chicago Lakers Attain

6jXgOmf.png

Fancyscum, more like fancys cum lol.

Nah, well done chief, you deserve the win. Happy with the ride here though, felt like I designed some nice stuff, just couldn't quite go back to back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fancyscum, more like fancys cum lol.

Nah, well done chief, you deserve the win. Happy with the ride here though, felt like I designed some nice stuff, just couldn't quite go back to back.
Obvs not going to call it with still around 4 days to go, but thanks for the kind words mate. Your designs that got you the win last season were a big inspo for me in rebranding my franchise for this year's comp, just taking it back to a really iconic piece of design from my team's town and playing on that like you've done with the space needle.

Fantastic Grand Final, congratulations to both participants.

Spanna, to back up and make another Grand Final is a huge effort, and I reckon this years effort is better than last years. You've stepped up into the top echelon of this board and I look forward to your NAFL entry. I love that you've really built up this Seattle identity and made it one of the cooler long running identities on the board.

Fancyscum, you continue to do such clever things, competition in, competition out. This victory has been a long time coming and it's likely the first of many. Your concept development from top to bottom is so far ahead of the rest of us, that ultimately we're going to have to think harder and be more creative to keep up with you. We can't just chuck a thoughtless design on a cool template anymore because Fancy will have done something too clever for us to have any chance. What lmach did for templates and what Freight Train did for design and execution, you're doing for concept development. It's going to make us all better at this hobby.

Back