Poll Can-Am Bowl VI - Los Angeles Bears vs Houston Outlaws

Vote for your favourite Legacy, Pride, and Attain kit (one vote per set).

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Welcome to

7hSsQsk.png

Unlike all other rounds in the Canadian-American Premiership, the Can-Am Bowl is a little different. As the game features no defined home or away team, the Can-Am Bowl will feature all three of the participating teams uniforms in 3 separate matchups (Legacy vs Legacy, Pride vs Pride, and Attain vs Attain) within this one poll thread.

The team that gains at least 2 wins will be crowned champions.

Should there be a tie, the winner will be decided by the greater total number of votes. If this is tied, then each designer will choose one design that will go into a tiebreaker game to determine the champion.

The poll will run for 7 days.

Good luck to both teams.

Now please stand for the National Anthems of the United States of America and Canada

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Miami

Match 1 - Legacy Uniforms

Los Angeles Bears Legacy

cQXvOt7.png

Houston Outlaws Legacy

StVB2Sd.jpg

Intermission 1

Match 2 - Pride Uniforms

Los Angeles Bears Pride

jebJqaH.png

Houston Outlaws Pride

n0hblT6.jpg

Intermission 2

Match 3 - Attain Uniforms

Los Angeles Bears Attain

qwxyaDr.png

Houston Outlaws Attain

0gzwDMA.jpg

We have only had just over 30 votes. If that could be doubled, anything could happen. C'mon people lets break voting records.
Not happening, I've installed a crony to slow up the BigFooty Posting service.

I hear crooked Freight Train is using mail in voting to steal the Championship and that if he wins his invitation to the White House for a McDonalds buffet has been rescinded.
Sad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear crooked Freight Train is using mail in voting to steal the Championship and that if he wins his invitation to the White House for a McDonalds buffet has been rescinded.

Once you’ve had two McDonalds buffets at the White House, you’ve had them all. 🤷‍♂️

We have unfortunately had some issues with the postal service, so mail in votes may not get counted.

If you have used this method then please consider voting in the above poll to make sure your vote counts.

Remember: Every vote matters*.

* Not all votes actually matter. Only select votes have value. Value of votes may differ from vote to vote.

I think LA is a very worthy winner here, easily the best executed identity. Great colours, great balance, the pattern is brilliant. A classic fancyscum entry where everything comes together so deliciously.

Bit surprised the Apollos are losing the attain battle though, that's an all-time entry on this board for mine.

craegus are we allowed to concede so LA can get this party f**king started
Had some shipping issues out of China for the championship merch. So if we could wait till tomorrow so the Bears can cash in, that would be great.

S8lsxlZ.png

CONGRATULATIONS to fancyscum on winning and becoming the second owner to go back-to-back.

Comiserations to Freight Train, a worthy finalist and unlucky to not become the first 3-time champion.

Both teams had very strong entries and were deserving of their place in the match.

Who knows, a rematch could be on the cards for 2021 and the first 3-time champion could be crowned.

But I am sure others are queuing up to try and stop this and take the title for themselves.​

Back