Xfiles News Can anyone tell me what this is and where it is located?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2007
City of Light and Masons
AFL Club
West Coast
67h19tx.jpg

If you don't know what it is, post what you can see or have a guess.

Longitudinal radio waves can be used for lots of things, can't they, Cam

Yeah they can be used to contact Aliens who come down to earth each Sunday to talk with the evil American/Jews who patrol the base.

When they aren't happy they they take the Australian PM with them. Thats where Holt got to.

Let me guess, your favourite show is the X Files?

Yeah they can be used to contact Aliens who come down to earth each Sunday to talk with the evil American/Jews who patrol the base.

When they aren't happy they they take the Australian PM with them. Thats where Holt got to.

Let me guess, your favourite shows is the X Files?

Why always the same old lame cop-out, Cam?

Are you familiar with the work of Nikola Tesla?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why always the same old lame cop-out, Cam?

Are you familiar with the work of Nikola Tesla?

Because you're attempting to play some sort of mind games. Like MSR said, get to the point.

I'm not overly familiar with it, no. Just the basics. Why?

I assume you are alluding to what i found in Wiki ..

In video games, Tesla's proposal of a teleforce weapon and the destructive possibilities of massive electric arcs created by Tesla coils have inspired many designers to create Tesla weapons and armors. For example, a Tesla gun is available in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and in the Command & Conquer Red Alert series of video games, a defensive structure called a Tesla coil can electrocute enemies at a distance

I assume you are alluding to what i found in Wiki ..

In video games, Tesla's proposal of a teleforce weapon and the destructive possibilities of massive electric arcs created by Tesla coils have inspired many designers to create Tesla weapons and armors. For example, a Tesla gun is available in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and in the Command & Conquer Red Alert series of video games, a defensive structure called a Tesla coil can electrocute enemies at a distance

That's a very clever comeback.

But the work of Nikola Tesla also exists outside the realm of sci-fi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back