Can anyone tell me where the Abletts were on the night of 2nd October 2011?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Darling

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2011
Jack Darling's Tent
AFL Club
West Coast
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/perth-confidential/i-felt-like-i-couldnt-breathe-says-nadia-coppolino-after-she-collapsed/story-e6frg30l-1226159513864?class=mostpop-item-link&

"BROWNLOW beauty Nadia Coppolino collapsed outside a Geelong bar on Sunday night after her drink was allegedly spiked.
The partner of Norm Smith medallist Jimmy Bartel says she started feeling nauseous and dizzy soon after having a drink at Lambys restaurant and bar."

Does anyone know where any of the Ablett family were on this night? ?

Maybe Ben Cousins was back in Geelong and slipped some coke in?

Maybe Ben Cousins was back in Geelong and slipped some coke in?

You never learn DTRAIN:

822746-98291890qr002_mathew_stokes.jpg

Yeah but his team didn't sack him. And he had, what, 2 grams? Anyone could smash that for breaky. I've seen Ben Cousin get absolutely SLOSHED on prime time national television.

Pride of Perf. Product of Perf.

"WE'RE FLYING HIGHHHHHHHHH!"

Actually you might want to check Ben Cousins birth certificate.... He was born in Geelong :eek:

That would make him.... "Product of Victoria". :D

What's that fugly skank doing out with the footy team the day after a GF win? She should be at home waxing her plentiful body hair waiting for Jimmy to come home and smash her up drunken premiership player style. Dirty ho doesn't know her place.

What's that fugly skank doing out with the footy team the day after a GF win? She should be at home waxing her plentiful body hair waiting for Jimmy to come home and smash her up drunken premiership player style. Dirty ho doesn't know her place.

couldnt have said it any better, bro's before ho's!!!

i guess even the great jb can be tagged, if not by a flogpie, then by beyonces twin brother....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check the birth certificate.... Facts don't lie.... Cuzzy was born in Geelong.. :eek:. And we all know how important those first few formative years are :D

So then by that logic, Stokes learnt his drug trade in Darwin then. Does a lot for the West Coke supporters theories about Cousins in Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back