• Hell yes, also Titanic is the best movie of all time

• Tiges will flourish under whatsisname and I wank on trains

• Chris Scott is a master coach and Hitler had a lot of good idea you know

• Even Jack Watts doesn’t like Timothéeèe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1200px-West_Coast_Eagles_logo_2017.svg.png
c3a99d0ad9d1a93993981561aae0b15d.jpg e013557741ad7d6e185c775814b7188e.jpg

The Cats have beaten Aints, Crom, Hawfs, Bullflogs and Norf. In for a rude awakening over the next few months.
Boy's club might change the rulebook again if the Cats start losing against better teams.

Playing s**t teams do, get with the program.
BOTTOM4MOND got fixtured a match already against West Coast and your mob bundled it in classic Tiggy fashion. Your mob is playing s**t teams too, it just so happens that BOTTOM4MOND is even shittier than them! Funny!

BOTTOM4MOND got fixtured a match already against West Coast and your mob bundled it in classic Tiggy fashion. Your mob is playing s**t teams too, it just so happens that BOTTOM4MOND is even shittier than them! Funny!
Boohoo triggered little arrogant scat...Go Brions!!!

Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something to make you smile Smasha.

Richmond and Geelong have met in 13 finals VFL/AFL in history with the Tigers having won 10 and the Cats 3.

They have met in 3 GF's with the Tigers winning in 1967 and 2020 and the Cats in 1931.

Richmond have won 13 premierships.
Geelong have won 10 premierships.

Not too bad considering we only formed in 1885 and came into the competition in 1908.

Last edited:
Something to make you smile Smasha.

Richmond and Geelong have met in 13 VFL/AFL in finals history with the Tigers having won 10 and the Cats 3.

They have met in 3 GF's with the Tigers winning in 1967 and 2020 and the Cats in 1931.

Richmond have won 13th premierships.
Geelong have won 10 premierships.

Not too bad considering we only formed in 1885 and came into the competition in 1908.
Tiger DOMINATION!!!

We will fight like the real Tiger!

# the CFL!

I think we were voted out to be a foundation club by a boy's club.

FMD ,we do it the hard way at Tigerland!

Back