Can we all stop replying to F-U's trolls!

Remove this Banner Ad

As along as all the Crow supporters stop bitch thier petty bitch snipes at the powers supporters

As along as all the Crow supporters stop bitch thier petty bitch snipes at the powers supporters

You just couldnt resist, Bay 13 has a number of Trolls about clubs bitching about each other. But the sheer quantity and dribble from F-U is another thing.

Here here. This is bay 13 so trolling is acceptable. But if F-U is banned I can think of half a dozen crows posters who should also be banned. Some of the things he says are a bit daft (perhaps deliberately) but they promote some interesting debates.

Here here. This is bay 13 so trolling is acceptable. But if F-U is banned I can think of half a dozen crows posters who should also be banned. Some of the things he says are a bit daft (perhaps deliberately) but they promote some interesting debates.
I could think of a DOZEN POWER supporters :thumbsu:
And so it begins again........:rolleyes:

*Shakes head in disbelief*

WHY OH WHY does this have to become a Crows/Power thread!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally i find his post pretty funny, in the end it's all just harmless fun.
Yes I agree,The last troll about West Coasts dominance was well written and amusing,The Port and Crows threads are the most boring

Yes I agree,The last troll about West Coasts dominance was well written and amusing,The Port and Crows threads are the most boring

If there was only 2 or 3 a week I would agree.

But this is almost spamming!!

And you are right about the PA/AC threads...they soon dissolve into a slanging match between the juveniles.

Very boring and very little humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back