Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor
May 20, 2006
Altona Meadows, Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Western Highlanders, THFC
Hi I was wondering to promote bigfooty, would it be possible to get Car Stickers made.

If the site needs promotion, this could be a great way to attract new posters.

One of the best ideas I've heard for a while.

Imagine parking at the footy next to someone also displaying the BF sticker - you'd have to say G'day........or egg their car before they get back.

You could do direct debit into a bigfooty savings account or something and then distribute them to the customer.

Get like decent sized stickers which would go across the top back or front of the car.

Anyone who is a member of the australian magna club would know that a similar 1 for bigfooty id b a top idea.

I'd have to find a way to hand them out. Mailing them out to everyone who asks would be a bit time consuming.

Probably one way would be to organise state by state designers/sticker people and find a distributor , someone doing it from home would be able to act as a semi franchise , this may work with the T shirts as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably one way would be to organise state by state designers/sticker people and find a distributor , someone doing it from home would be able to act as a semi franchise , this may work with the T shirts as well
On top of everything is the cost of stamps etc. I might do it so all BFSC members get a few that they can use themselves or hand out to people they know are on BF.

On top of everything is the cost of stamps etc. I might do it so all BFSC members get a few that they can use themselves or hand out to people they know are on BF.

Cheif... are you a communist? There is nothing that says you have to fund such a suggestion.

AFL Shops, already have links to the sticker printers.
You say there is a potential market of X,000's... BF take a royalty of XX cents... print em up! ...sell'em for no more than $X.XX

What they get out of it.... footy nuts purposely going into store!
What you get out of it... publicity & exposure
What the BF nuts get ... fun stickers!

Run a comp for the sticker slogans?

Worth a call?

eg Deleted some other suggestions but ....."BF... I have pwned Bay 13" ... would sell heaps of those?

yeah a sticker slogan comp wood be great i was thinking of there and im sure we wil get some really pisscutters

" I
453dnvn.jpg
rick James"

"2 weeks, tops!"

"go lie on yourself, yes?"

"Recess up yet kiddies?"

"weedy ferkers"

"I fought in the BigCricket War and survived"

Anyone who is a member of the australian magna club would know that a similar 1 for bigfooty id b a top idea.
Sorry, couldn't let this one go

The Australian Magna club? As in the Mitsubishi? What the hell do you talk about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back