Think Tank Carlscum, Essendum, Poormond and the Aints claim huge tax breaks for running pokies for 'community benefits'

Do these clubs' tax breaks disgust you?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Its the New World Order we have to reeducate people to save them from themselves, the noisy minority have said it must be so, dissenters will be cancelled.
The point of the article wasn't about allowing people to play pokies or not. It's about venues doing dodgy tax write-offs. Now off to remedial English class with you :$

There used to be pokies at Docklands, so all teams that host home games there are also guilty by association - Dogs, Saints, Handbags etc
Geelong sold their pokies at a profit, after making over 4 million from them, I'm hoping for the sake of all the holier than thou Cats posters that the club donated the money to a cause that helps recovering gamblers:$

All good with you? You obviously chose the last option on the poll. No one is surprised.
One post you claim "The point of the article wasn't about allowing people to play pokies or not. It's about venues doing dodgy tax write-offs" next post its about "the damage caused by pokies", back to school for you scratchy.

One post you claim "The point of the article wasn't about allowing people to play pokies or not. It's about venues doing dodgy tax write-offs" next post its about "the damage caused by pokies", back to school for you scratchy.
Oh my oh my. You just don't get it. These scumbag clubs have claimed tax benefits based on providing 'community service' via the pokies, that in actual fact damage the community. You're not very bright but please stay on topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my oh my. You just don't get it. These scumbag clubs have claimed tax benefits based on providing 'community service' via the pokies, that in actual fact damage the community. You're not very bright but please stay on topic.
cat-cats.gif

Look at Postcodes, the habitual troller getting all upset when 'his' club gets called out for its tax dodges. Doodums, you'll be right - there'll always be pokies (and injecting rooms) for you in Poormond by the looks of it. Did you read the article, Postcodes? All good with you it seems. What a pathetic troll.

Last edited:
How does it damage the community?
Dunno if you are being sincere, but give you the benefit of the doubt.

Gambling ****s the community right up the arse. The easier it is to gamble the more the harm.

I flick less than $500 a year on gambling (sometimes less), its lost pocket change as far as I am concerned and I do it for fun. I suppose there are others like that on these boards, a bit of fun, same as alcohol etc.

Vulnerable people are getting fleeced like oldies and mentally ill and handicapped people, and they build these milking sheds within walking distance of government housing wher3ever they can. Its a bloody disgrace.

Welcome back catscrathfloggo. You would've loved the pies win the flag. :cool:
I wasn't there and I didn't watch so it never happened ;)

I also didn't see anything in 1990 (thankfully overseas at finals time attending the World Cup in Italy and then travelling through the rest of Europe) and 2010 (travelling again).

I used to be sympathetic to the Wobblers until I ran into some of your more unhinged supporters in here.

Last edited:
Back