Carlton AFLW/VFLW Media, Training Reports, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Darcy, but I’m a dinosaur don’t get this non binary stuff, what does it actually mean? Not having a dig, just so confusing to us ole timers. Wish her the best and hope she finds happiness … that’s all we all deserve if we are lucky.

Is non binary like Weiterbot but a lessor programme?
It just means that, despite being born in a biologically female body, Darcy feels neither female nor male.

So she gets the best and worst of both worlds … not sure if that’s good or bad 🤨
stop being so disingenuous - if you genuinely don't know what it means do some research - you're less likely to make stupid, insulting comments that way

I like Darcy, but I’m a dinosaur don’t get this non binary stuff, what does it actually mean? Not having a dig, just so confusing to us ole timers. Wish her the best and hope she finds happiness … that’s all we all deserve if we are lucky.

Is non binary like Weiterbot but a lessor programme?
Everybody is non-binary, there is only one of each of us.

Last edited:
It's not all that surprising though, people have been saying it's been on the cards since Essendon got their license.

I don't have much interest in the women's team, partly because it has been a bit of a rotating door. This stuff isn't going to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, Dogs and North stars opt to remain. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer talent wise. They are building super teams.

We better get compo.

As for Maddie, I'm pretty sure she was on one side of the player divide and we got rid of some senior players to keep others happy, but she leaves anyway.

World's worst kept secret. People thought she would stay because of GG and instead we lose both.

Thanks AFLW. Make Essendon a gun side out of the gate while we flounder. Way to treat a foundation club.

Last edited:
This is the stuff that makes it hard to really care about the aflw, especially as you know we won't be appropriately compensated.

Yeah and behind the scenes I reckon the AFL and AFLW even promote this sentiment to set up a new venture. Giants ruck is going to Sydney next year also as a case in point .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back