It's Happening Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

And you did 🤷‍♂️ I didn’t say “for the first time”, *******

You led by up to 10 points for about 40 minutes of a 120 minute game.

Collingwood were never behind the whole day and led by up to 27

Stop embarrassing yourself
Melbourne kicked 7.11 against your mob and you are having a crack at how they should have beaten Carlton on back of bad kicking.
You did state that fact literally. Yeah or nah ?

Hoping for a Pies v Blues GF. Melbourne will go mental. Extra time and Pies by a point. Melb would be absolutely bananas.

Though I don’t think Carlton will be good enough next week at the Gabbatoir against the Lions.

So Pies will knock over GWS next week and then the Lions in the big dance.

So Pies are both minor and finals premiers.

I’ll see you on the nightly news at 6. :D

LOL exactly how stupid are you?

Rewatch the last 5 minutes. Carlton didn’t win it, Melbourne choked. Big time.

Everybody knows it. Stop embarrassing yourself 😂
Your eyes must be painted on . Carltons execution with 90 seconds to go was 100% flawless. The fact that langdon did not bother to run with Acres defensively cost melbourne the game in the end.
You can argue all you like about Melbourne's scoring opportunities but the facts are that they squandered their chances , and Carlton took theirs and thats just the way footy goes.

JustaBattler it took you 10 years to win a final, I think updating my sig can wait a few days 👍 Thanks for noticing though

Carltons execution with 90 seconds to go was 100% flawless

Yep, you did well after Viney kicked the ball directly onto Weetabix chest, and after Gawn spoiled a goal and after Gawn, Kosi, Viney and Fritsch all missed gettable shots. Shame the game goes for 7,200 seconds

BEAT BRISBANE and you can talk. Until then your 2 finals wins in a decade are nothing more than embarrassing 🙈

JustaBattler it took you 10 years to win a final, I think updating my sig can wait a few days 👍 Thanks for noticing though

Yep, you did well after Viney kicked the ball directly onto Weetabix chest, and after Gawn spoiled a goal and after Gawn, Kosi, Viney and Fritsch all missed gettable shots. Shame the game goes for 7,200 seconds

BEAT BRISBANE and you can talk. Until then your 2 finals wins in a decade are nothing more than embarrassing 🙈
Not as embarrassing as your 27 grand final losses.
I can talk if we beat Brisbane? Geez thanks for the official saveloy green light really appreciated.
It's not as if collingwood has done anything in the past decade either, yet here you are talking away.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical 21st century Carlscum fan - thinks tanking for spoons is less embarrassing than making GFs :$

Congrats on winning 2 finals in a decade, flog. Enjoy your semiership 😂
You remember our history , I'll remember yours. Ours is filled with a little bit more joy, undenied.
Semiership - one thing collingwood holds more than Carlton. Congratulations

LOL " it took you"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back