Game Day Carlton 'Complete body parts' Blues V Collingwood 'Missing teeth and toes' Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
The 2023 Premiers against the 2024 Premiers

This game will basically decide who we look back on in future years and say who was the more dominant side.

Blues just have too many stars across the crowd. Curnow, McKay, Walsh, Cripps, Weitering. 5 AA locks.

You can sense the nerves as Footy Is The Win normally would have started 20 freds today including a gameday fred but he hasn't been sighted. Doubt we'll see his mate Saveloy Rockstar here either as he is busy preparing his anoos for the sig and av I get to give him (noting he was too scared for a loser leaves Bay for 12 months bet). Cyclops is already planning put little Cyclops to bed at quarter time too such is his fear.

Da da da da da da

If Collingwood gets an upset of the year, I can imagine the delicious chaos: the melts, re-rating the punters must make and insufferable Magpies!

I want the Blues to lose purely for the chaos!

Go the toothless ferals!

Umpys gunna be confused tonight.

Confused High Quality GIF

If we lose it's because the corrupt AFL want the Free Kick Kurnows to be relevant for the first time in a generation and to start pulling their weight in terms of ticket sales. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.
Talking of starting to pull your weight you didn't even get a tag in OP. Stop drifting in and out of the Bay like you're trying to be the Jordon De Goey of Bay13. Man up and stick fat like Pat Cripps or GOGF like Taylor Adams.

Unfortunately I can't get a ticket tonight. Sold out a while ago, so there better be 100,000 at the game. So much for having a gold AFL membership.
I will be watching from the comfort of home. Besides Carlton supporters make me nervous anyway. They crowd our prisons and the parks are theirs after dark. Most, if not all of them are uncouth and lack football intelligence.

I do miss the days when I would venture out to that shab of ground called Princess Park and place myself in the Robert Heatly stand. The cries of "YOUZ" can't beat us would be heard amoungst that pea brained Cark-Ton supporter base.

Go pies. Do not give this mob a sniff.

Talking of starting to pull your weight you didn't even get a tag in OP. Stop drifting in and out of the Bay like you're trying to be the Jordon De Goey of Bay13. Man up and stick fat like Pat Cripps or GOGF like Taylor Adams.
Well my rule is fairly simple m8. I was here a lot last year because my team were doing well. I've been in and out a bit this year because my team are doing s**t. I'm not the type to come back here after a loss just to get a taste of my own medicine like some type of cuck!

Unfortunately I can't get a ticket tonight. Sold out a while ago, so there better be 100,000 at the game. So much for having a gold AFL membership.
I will be watching from the comfort of home. Besides Carlton supporters make me nervous anyway. They crowd our prisons and the parks are theirs after dark. Most, if not all of them are uncouth and lack football intelligence.

I do miss the days when I would venture out to that shab of ground called Princess Park and place myself in the Robert Heatly stand. The cries of "YOUZ" can't beat us would be heard amoungst that pea brained Cark-Ton supporter base.

Go pies. Do not give this mob a sniff.
All those words for nothing, because I didn’t read it

Carlton by 69

Well my rule is fairly simple m8. I was here a lot last year because my team were doing well. I've been in and out a bit this year because my team are doing s**t. I'm not the type to come back here after a loss just to get a taste of my own medicine like some type of cuck!
I respect it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Collingwood gets an upset of the year, I can imagine the delicious chaos: the melts, re-rating the punters must make and insufferable Magpies!

I want the Blues to lose purely for the chaos!

Go the toothless ferals!
Upset of the year - give us a spell . You know West Coast beat freo yeah ?

Unfortunately for you we play our home games at our home ground. If we did the old switcheroo and played at GHMBA you would have a chance as its a ready made sinkhole.
Yes, never mind the narrow wings, it's the incline towards the middle that makes KP hard to play.

It does make it easier to store all those premierships though.

Was planning on a nice, quiet evening before a hectic weekend (Melbourne Death Fest at Stay Gold tomorrow!!!!), but my brother asked if I was going, so I'll go and catch up with him at the game. Should be a pleasant change this season, being able to enjoy the game without holding my head in my hands and melting off to the bar like I do when my own team plays.

Was planning on a nice, quiet evening before a hectic weekend (Melbourne Death Fest at Stay Gold tomorrow!!!!), but my brother asked if I was going, so I'll go and catch up with him at the game. Should be a pleasant change this season, being able to enjoy the game without holding my head in my hands and melting off to the bar like I do when my own team plays.
Be good to have an extra Blue for the night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back