Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was said?

Nothing much really:
Over reliance on cripps
Talented young list
Loosing culture 25wins in last 99games
Kreuzer injured to frequently
Needs: ruckman, classy mid, help for cripps, inside mid
Boomer said he would take Sam Walsh over jack lukosious if we had pick 1
We should go after dom Tyson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing much really:
Over reliance on cripps
Talented young list
Loosing culture 25wins in last 99games
Kreuzer injured to frequently
Needs: ruckman, classy mid, help for cripps, inside mid
Boomer said he would take Sam Walsh over jack lukosious if we had pick 1
We should go after dom Tyson
Yep, sounds like everything we already know and talk about

They really shouldn't bother doing these things if they can't do them properly. Harvey mentioned a Rickman is needed because Kruezer can' get on the park

I think he's missed only 2-3 games this year. Obviously also forgot about Philips and lobbe.

The funny thing was that before this segment they were talking about who could move if there was a mid season trade period. They didn' have 1 midfielder going to Carlton.

They really shouldn't bother doing these things if they can't do them properly. Harvey mentioned a Rickman is needed because Kruezer can' get on the park

I think he's missed only 2-3 games this year. Obviously also forgot about Philips and lobbe.

The funny thing was that before this segment they were talking about who could move if there was a mid season trade period. They didn' have 1 midfielder going to Carlton.
What? You mean, if they make a criticism in one segment, it should apply in another? Like, some kind of continuity of analysis?

Heresy.

Love this - Weiters .....

https://www.exclusiveinsight.com/jacob-weitering-shoulder-the-pressure/

With Brendan Bolton as my senior coach, he has been an tremendous influence helping me not just to identify my weaknesses, but to also understand what my strengths are and how I can continue to improve in those areas as well.

My contest marking, reading the play and use of ball are strong attributes of my mine, but I have noticed that my preparation before games are key to how I perform on game day.

A small part of me wishes Curnow ran through Zaka rather than tackle. Nothing against Zaharakis - was just the perfect line up and we don't see it much anymore.
Yeah I thought the same. He could have really crunched him instead it was just an ok hit but not damaging at all. Should have driven through him, like Cripps does.

I love watching a Cripps tackle me, so strong he just rag-dolls em'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back