Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing about Den. If he strings a few games together like the one against Geelong last year then YIKES.
ALSO:
This will sound right out there and i will brace for the criticism BUT i can see either of Ed C or Dennis Armfield with a Norm Smith Medal around their neck in 2019 (fire at will).

Passion v Rational ..passion wins every time.

The other thing about Den. If he strings a few games together like the one against Geelong last year then YIKES.
ALSO:
This will sound right out there and i will brace for the criticism BUT i can see either of Ed C or Dennis Armfield with a Norm Smith Medal around their neck in 2019 (fire at will).

Passion v Rational ..passion wins every time.
As long as it's a Norm Smith AND a premiership medal.

Can that function be disabled on game day?
Or specifically switched to Likeability Baggers Patch.

I loved game one, Weiters giving stick to Riewoldt. No-one else has to like him but us on game day.

The 2 kgs they have put on are nothing in day to day life.
Exactly! Why, I shed half a kilo this morning.

Where has Bolts been this pre-season. Is it just me missing everything but ive hardly heard boo from him. I believe he took the newbies away again ? He has been very inconspicuous with his lower profile !
I think that's got more to do with the AFL steering the media interest towards the AFLW at the moment. Expect him to get an interview or two in the lead-up to our first pre-season game.

would be hilarious (limited hilarity admittedly) if Jack snuck one in close to the post and gave Weits the made it by that much gesture.
I could give that a wry smile, but only if I was watching a replay of the game and we'd got the points.

If I saw it live and the game was in the balance I'd be callin' Jack every name under the sun!

I could give that a wry smile, but only if I was watching a replay of the game and we'd got the points.

If I saw it live and the game was in the balance I'd be callin' Jack every name under the sun!
same

Where has Bolts been this pre-season. Is it just me missing everything but ive hardly heard boo from him. I believe he took the newbies away again ? He has been very inconspicuous with his lower profile !
BOLTS coming from the hawks has adopted the Clarkson way, allowing his assistants to take the reins as they all have bought into the new Carlton way of doing things and he trusts who he has surrounded himself with.
This allows him to nurture the new guys and really try to instil the Carlton way and really help fast track, develop and build belief in our youngsters.
Remember we now have 27 players with 50 games and less experience which makes us one of the youngest side in the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back