Training 2024 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm making a point? He still isn't training with main the group. What's your problem?

I don't have a problem at all & I am aware that he still isn't training with the main group.

Pretty sure I posted a tweet just before :-

He hasn't trained with the main group for 3 weeks. Before being eligible for selection he will need to train for at least 3 weeks pain free to be selected.
Kinda self explanatory but the point Aphrodite made was in relation to Red’s post about missing more time off in 2024 as compared to 2023.

I expect/hope Walsh is back around round 3 or 4 at the latest which means he misses 2-3 games. Played 20 out of 27 in 2023. So if he gets back to his best, doubtful he plays less that 20 if we play finals.

Sam is a fantastic trainer and he identified a problem and the club are working with him to get him as close to 100% as soon as possible.

Kinda self explanatory but the point Aphrodite made was in relation to Red’s post about missing more time off in 2024 as compared to 2023.

I expect/hope Walsh is back around round 3 or 4 at the latest which means he misses 2-3 games. Played 20 out of 27 in 2023. So if he gets back to his best, doubtful he plays less that 20 if we play finals.

Sam is a fantastic trainer and he identified a problem and the club are working with him to get him as close to 100% as soon as possible.
People were saying he wasn't injured. What the club is saying is pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back