Training 2023 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Harmesy not attending September training at Punt Road for the first time in a few years so he’s got a bit of time spare to head over to Princes Park.

;)
I was going to ask why he was at Princes Park. But you’re right. Punt Road has given him an otherwise quiet September.

Harmesy not attending September training at Punt Road for the first time in a few years so he’s got a bit of time spare to head over to Princes Park.

;)

I wish I could love Harmsy. I just can’t get my mind around the fact that he supports Richmond…after all he’s been through at Carlton. Makes no sense to me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Dominator was the only one of those three to feature in the 79, 81,82 and 87 premierships, in fact I think he was the only player to feature in all of those four premierships.
One of the greatest finals players to ever grace the field. I was fortunate enough to be in attendance for all those Grand Final's .
Said the great David Parkin, "He had a fire in his belly- a passion for the contest like few other players."
Hoping our boys play with the passion of the Dominator this Friday ( and beyond ) !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today's Training Gallery ...

IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back