Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Article suggests that Voss, Sayers, Cook are all hard-nut, suffer-no-fools types and this should deliver a 'dangerous, ruthless, committed aura' down at Carlton.

I'll believe when I see it, but it certainly sounds nice.

Article suggests that Voss, Sayers, Cook are all hard-nut, suffer-no-fools types and this should deliver a 'dangerous, ruthless, committed aura' down at Carlton.

Go to byron - plenty readers of “aura‘s” up there. Can even get a foto of yours.. “only” 60 bucks ! 88CBC1E3-D59F-4E91-A2CD-419431479DA0.png

I can appreciate the sentiments, but that article's use of the English language is an abomination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legends!

Some super eye-opening stuff in this week's ep of Dyl & Friends with retired Blue, Marc Murphy.

As a Baggers man, I implore all Carlton fans to give this a watch, where he goes into full depth of how toxic Mick Malthouse was to the playing group and club as a whole - almost to the point where he was going to ask for a trade - but luckily Mick was given the arse and he showed leadership and loyalty to stay on as a one club player.

Huge respect for Murph for what he went through, and his unwavering loyalty.

Legends!

Some super eye-opening stuff in this week's ep of Dyl & Friends with retired Blue, Marc Murphy.

As a Baggers man, I implore all Carlton fans to give this a watch, where he goes into full depth of how toxic Mick Malthouse was to the playing group and club as a whole - almost to the point where he was going to ask for a trade - but luckily Mick was given the arse and he showed leadership and loyalty to stay on as a one club player.

Nice one, yeah that was really good. Obviously a great player, clubman and captain and a level headed and honest bloke, you can see why he's popular with the boys at the club.

Still think it would have been better had he hung up the boots a couple of years earlier, but can see why he didn't, would be damn hard to pack it in after all those hard years if you had the feeling that the team was back on the rise.

Let's hope he (and we) can enjoy a few good years as spectators from here.

Hey ferrisb your show was on tv last night and you haven`t changed a bit....:cool:

Legends!

What a great podcast. Love those 2.

Cripps, Walsh, Weitering, Ed, Doc.

Doesn't look like there'll be much of a change in on-field leadership.

Melts incoming...
3 only

3 only

s**t melt.

Cripps, Walsh, Weitering, Ed, Doc.

Doesn't look like there'll be much of a change in on-field leadership.

Melts incoming...

What more does Alex Mirkov have to do to get the captaincy FFS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back