Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is the nearest brick wall?

Angry Dennis And Gnasher Unleashed GIF by Beano Studios

“My understanding is that Patrick Cripps’ personal preference is for Pittonet to be the ruckman, to rove to the big fella,” Landsberger revealed. I just want to pose a question; how much sway, if any, should a captain’s preference have at (team selection)?” I’m not saying that Pittonet played on Saturday because of ‘Crippa’, but it’s on pretty good authority that Crippa doesn’t mind Pittonet in the team.”

“My understanding is that Patrick Cripps’ personal preference is for Pittonet to be the ruckman, to rove to the big fella,” Landsberger revealed. I just want to pose a question; how much sway, if any, should a captain’s preference have at (team selection)?” I’m not saying that Pittonet played on Saturday because of ‘Crippa’, but it’s on pretty good authority that Crippa doesn’t mind Pittonet in the team.”

If it benefits the team as a whole, great, but not just for one or a few players

If it benefits the team as a whole, great, but not just for one or a few players
Yeh not sure this is that big of a deal - just thought it was interesting. Pitt is the better tap ruckman so it would make sense why Cripps would prefer to be at the feet of him. Doesn't mean that Cripps thinks Pitt > TDK overall.

Sam also goes on to say Cowan is a certainty to come in.

Yeh not sure this is that big of a deal - just thought it was interesting. Pitt is the better tap ruckman so it would make sense why Cripps would prefer to be at the feet of him. Doesn't mean that Cripps thinks Pitt > TDK overall.

Sam also goes on to say Cowan is a certainty to come in.

I'd like Cowan to come in for Brown, think the match up suits

But still not 100% sure which 2 of Young, Cowan, Cincotta come in this week

Anyone who has seen Sam Landsberger on the midweek tackle would know to take anything that he says with a very large grain of salt.

Sam seems to have a different version of reality than most. Almost makes what could be a good show unwatchable.

Anyone who has seen Sam Landsberger on the midweek tackle would know to take anything that he says with a very large grain of salt.

Sam seems to have a different version of reality than most. Almost makes what could be a good show unwatchable.

When a member of the media says “it’s on good authority.”, take it with a grain of salt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to their Sports News at 8:30 am this morning on Channel 7 Sunrise program their AFL wrap included Collingwood’s win over Port, Geelong’s win over Brisbane and even West Coast’s win over Fremantle- but apparently Carlton’s win over GWS didn’t happen

:rolleyes:

According to their Sports News at 8:30 am this morning on Channel 7 Sunrise program their AFL wrap included Collingwood’s win over Port, Geelong’s win over Brisbane and even West Coast’s win over Fremantle- but apparently Carlton’s win over GWS didn’t happen

:rolleyes:
It's alright Cornes is going to announce us as premiership favorites at 10am on TSFS

Can someone archive this please.

Can’t do it on my phone.

https://archive.md/iiX6P

*Edit: Link added, many thanks RPCB

Been early to the game the last 2 weeks and Boyd’s warm up routine both times has been trying to launch torp after torp

Thing of beauty when he gets onto one

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back