Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

He's put his best foot forward over the last 12 months.

I don't agree with punditry by and large about trying to get the ball in his hands - he's a wonderful kick but he's not a natural at finding space or getting to good positions; part of being able to dispose to advantage is being in the right place at the right time to do so - but he's best 22 with all defenders available.

Doc, Saad, Boyd, one of Kemp or Marchbank (Kemp for me), Weitering, Gov, with a floating Newman in for good measure. Boyd plays lockdown and concentrates on doing what he does best: letting his man lead him to the ball and beating him, and unleashing that stellar boot whenever he gets the opportunity.

Some good news 🇮🇪 ...

Episode 9 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical of CFC to treat their supporters with contempt, parading a player we will never see, who’s clearly no good, who cost too much in picks and cap space, always injured and just … looks bad & and …and ….urghhhh.

Had me in the first half. And the second half. And the third half. And the fourth half. And the…

OTC tonight discussing rucks and pitto/tdk…

our turnover game win/loss record is better when we only play tdk (7-4) compared pitto rucking alone (1-5) and both playing (9-10).

They showed some really good highlights of tdk against suns…for a 200+ cm he is very quick with hands getting the ball out. Like another midfielder.

My buddy Jonno reckons pitto has served his purpose/time and now it’s time for tdk to continue as #1 ruck.

Great interview. Good questions asked.
I like where Jacob stands up for the players saying those injured put in meticulous care for prep, rehab and training.
Thwack!
Whether strictly true or not. That's what we want coming from an articulate player in the leadership group.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back