No Oppo Supporters Carlton Supporters: What state are you from?

Where are Blues fans from?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Think you can pretty much take it that there is a fair mix of supporters from all over the country. From all accounts though, WA might have the highest Carlton supporter per capita ratio outside Victoria.

Think you can pretty much take it that there is a fair mix of supporters from all over the country. From all accounts though, WA might have the highest Carlton supporter per capita ratio outside Victoria.
I was thinking that because when ever we go to Perth we have the most fans besides in Melbourne.

I was thinking that because when ever we go to Perth we have the most fans besides in Melbourne.
Too true. I have it on good authority that not ONE Carlton supporter attended a Blues match in Adelaide last season and I will bet my house on the same thing happening again in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Not always, luvvy......"

th

When you look at the stats, Carlton are the most supported Vic team outside of Vic. I grew up in Darwin and we were probably a close second behind bombers. in Perth though we are the third most supported team and daylight in front of fourth ( obviously we are miles behind the 2 local teams though). Pretty sure we are also the most supported Vic team in SA from memory.

I actually think the membership department should make more effort to increase membership outside of Vic, especially as we have been so bad for so long we want the kids of Carlton supporters to barrack for the blues and not the f****** Eagles!

Back