Oppo Camp Carlton V Essendon banter thread (Round 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just get my business done, and afterwards

2n1fbck.jpg

The Austrian Oak. :heart:

haha is this the one where we get 2 goals in a row, because some idiot from Carlton decided to hit Davey after the goal was kicked ?

davey doing what essendon forwards do best, how many times will angus morefrees dive and stage for free kicks today 10-12 that would be his average,

brave so brave essendon

Looking forward to these players giving us some extra scoring shots compared to the EF to accommodate the ones we already have. It'll be good if the extra mix in there can do us some good this time around.

Interesting to see the media pumping up Kreuzer as "one of the best rucks" in the competition, yet there's hardly any mention of Ryder, who's sitting on the second most hit-outs in the league this year under Sandi (as well as averaging the most touches per game).

I believe Collingwood's performance last week had a lot to do with the ruck, specifically Jolly. The team is sitting last on the H/O ladder - telling tale, really. Bellchambers is a good in, did well to get a game - safe to say both he and Ryder are no Jolly. :thumbsu:

Ryder has been very good this year, deserves credit.
Have a look at Kreuzer today if you go to the game, he is one of those players where the TV does not capture what they do.
He creates space around the contest with his body, his below the knees second and third efforts after contesting the ruck, how he continues to work into space around the ground.
He can become a special player this kid.
Should be a great contest today, Ryder/Bellchambers Vs Kreuzer/Hampson

that may be the case but you cheated in 92 and 94 and they were both enough to constitute a 600,00-700,000 thousand dollar fine, so don't go acting like Essendon are the saint's of the AFL because they are far from it
That may be the case, but you are in no position to criticize

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All week we heard about how unstoppable Waite is, how good the best ruck combo since the Madden brothers is, how unstoppable the spread of the midfield is and how strong their defence is with Jamison and Bower together.

To that I say, lick my undefeated balls.

Henderson isn't a footballers a-hole! Gibbs has the guts of an easter egg, Hampson stands out like a pimple on Matt Kruezer, Waite couldn't mark his undies! Judd only runs one way, and Robinsons parents are a classic example of kissing cousins going to far! go bombers

To be fair Waite took 13 marks - but didn't get them in enough dangerous positions.

I read the stat sheet too, but I also went to the game where I saw him have roughly the same amount of impact as Carrazzo.

Look at all you flogs up and about.

Well done, you were better today.

Doesn't change the fact we are miles and miles ahead of where you lot are.

We will be there in September, and if faced again would probably give you another mauling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back